Fourth Of July! (Special)

(Before we get started on this chapter, please listen to this song while reading! I think it goes pretty good with this chapter. Thank you!)

BEN Drowned:

After getting back together, Fourth of July was coming up, and what not better then to celebrate?

So, BEN went to your local supermarket and bought Sparklers, Fireworks, Flags, and American themed hats! Luckily for you, he also brought food home, with you were thankful about.

"Alright (Y/N)! We got everything to have ourselves a great Fourth of July!" BEN cheered, turning back into his Creepypasta form.

"Awesome! Wanna go set these up?" You asked, gesturing to all of the great things he bought.

"Yeah!" He yelled and ran, picking them up and running outside to your backyard. You giggled and made your way slowly to your backyard. You heard a loud 'BOOM' so you panicked and ran the rest of the way.

Bursting into your backyard, you found BEN holding his nose and groaning, watching as the firework he had placed down exploded in the sky. You didn't care though, just watched in amusement as your boyfriend tried to stop his bleeding nose.

"What did you do?" You giggled as you wiped some blood off with a paper towel.

"I wanted to see if it worked, but I didn't know I wasn't supposed to have my face in front of it."

"You dummy!" You scolded, smacking the back of his head.

"Ow..."

Other then the bloody nose incident, you have a fun Fourth of July, since BEN managed to make the fireworks blow up without any further incidents.

You cheered as the final one went up, which spelled 'I Love You (Y/N)!'

____________________________________________________________

Jeff The Killer:

Jeff had taken you out to a restaurant on the Fourth of July that wasn't closed, which was an Italian restaurant.

You had ordered (F/I/F) -Favorite Italian Food- and smiled widely when the waiter brought you both of your foods. Jeff had ordered a pizza with pepperoni on it.

Munching on (F/I/F), you smiled at Jeff, who was currently diving into his own food.

"Enjoying that pizza?" You laughed, watching as a piece of cheese stuck out from the corner of his mouth.

"Yep!" He grinned, flipping his now light brown hair since he was out of his original form.

After you both finished eating, Jeff brought you out to a lake, and since the moon was shining bright and the stars were sparkling. It was beautiful to you.

"Wow..." You breathed, your eyes widening.

"You look beautiful." He murmured, pulling you against him. You were both standing on the dock, right on the edge, and it seemed as if you could reach out and grab a star.

It was beautiful indeed, until Jeff lost his footing and tumbled into the lake, bringing you with him.

You spent the rest of the night splashing water at each other.

____________________________________________________________

SlenderMan:

Slendy had took you to a meadow during the Fourth of July, and you were awed by how pretty all the flowers were.

You reached down and picked up a couple of them, quickly tying the stems together to create a flower crown. When you were done, you put it on Slendy's head.