Sayu Takishima

This OC is not my own! I repeat, I DO NOT take credit for Sayu.

This chapter is dedicated to creepypastagirl644 who won first place in my contest with her OC, Sayu Takishima.

Congrats and enjoy the chapter!

***

You were walking home from your late job, humming a small tune to go alone with it. It was late at night, maybe around midnight, and (C/P/B/F) ~Creepypasta Boyfriend~ was kicked out of your house for a long while.

Walking past an alley, you noticed some movement in the corner of your eye. Turning to look at whatever moved, you saw a girl, around 15 or 16 years of age. Hiding in the alleyway, you could automatically tell that she wasn't normal.

"Hi..." You greeted quietly, not wanting to scare her.

She said nothing, just shook her head and went farther into the shadows.

"What's your name?" You continued, trying to help her.

"Sayu...Sayu Takishima." You heard her say quietly, hugging herself.

"Come out here, I can help you. Don't be shy." You cooed.

Slowly, Sayu made her way out of the alley, towards you. As she walked past the street lamp, you caught what she looked like.

Her eyes were two different colors, her right was red, and her left was brown. Sayu's hair was black with what seemed to be red highlights.

"That wasn't so bad. I'm (Y/N)." You introduced, smiling at her.

She looked up at you, examining you.

"How old are you?" You asked, tilting your head a bit.

"16." She muttered.

You nodded, and offered her a deal.

"Here's a deal. I can let you live at this place, it's a mansion and you'll fit perfectly! I've noticed those daggers, and you might have powers, right? Tell me, what can you do?" You asked thoughtfully, linking your elbow with Sayu's and dragging her towards the Creepypasta Mansion.

"Well...," Sayu murmured, "I can turn into a shadow and blend in with the darkness...but I need to have enough power to actually do it, making my powers limited. However, if I stay in the darkness for a bit, my powers recharge."

"That's cool."

"How do you know about me?" She asked, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

"My...uh...boyfriend isn't really...human either. But it's cool to meet someone else!" You laughed, making your way into the forest.

"You...aren't going to hurt me, right?" Sayu asked, looking straight at you.

You shook your head.

"On the contrary. I'm trying to help you. I know a place where you can blend in an everything. You'll like it there, I promise." You said thoughtfully, grinning.

"Oh...thank you." She thanked, her face flushing red.

"Don't sweat it."

After about ten minute of silence, you had both arrived at the mansion.

"I'll introduce you."

Opening the door, Sayu was blinded by the lights inside the mansion, but made her way in slowly. She was so used to the dark, and this was different.

"(Y/N)'s back!" A little girl yelled and ran over to you, hugging your legs.

"Hey Sally. How you doing?"

"Good! Are you here to see (C/P/B/F)?" Sally hoped. She liked you, and Sally didn't want this cheating stuff to split you two apart.

You sighed and ruffled her hair.

"Not yet hun. I'm here to introduce somebody!" You shouted, pointing towards Sayu.

"Oh, hi! What's your name?" Sally asked, cocking her head a little.

"Sayu..." She murmured, hiding behind you a little bit.

"Sayu's been staying in an alley where I found her, I was wondering if you could ask Slendy to let her stay, I need to get going." You muttered, inching towards the doors a little bit.

"Of course! I'm sure he'll say yes." Sally cheered and ran off to go find Slendy.

"You like it here? There's a lot of others like you that live here but most of them are out on a kill." You said sheepishly, scratching the back of your head.

"A kill?" Sayu asked, tilting her head to the side.

You nodded and fixed your clothes that were starting to wrinkle a little bit.

"The people that live here are called Creepypastas. Maybe you've heard of the stories around here or read it online or something. Jeff The Killer, BEN Drowned, SlenderMan...people like that," you explained, "they go out for kills because it's what keeps them going. You might wanna ask Slendy for more detailed explanation."

"Oh...okay." Sayu agreed, nodding her head a little bit.

"It's okay to be open around here, these people won't hurt you. They might look scary but once you get to know them they're pretty decent." You told her, grinning.

"Yeah...hey..thanks for everything." She thanked, giving a small smile.

"No problem. I've gotta get going now...bye!" You said and opened the front door before walking back home.

"See you!" Sayu yelled, waving.

'Now...where'd Sally go...' Sayu thought, heading around.

"Hey miss!" Sally yelled, bounding over to her.

"Hey. So what did Slendy say?" Sayu asked, hoping he actually let her stay.

"You can stay!"