~Q&A~

Alright! So, I got some questions, and I won't waste your time anymore, let's get started!

CarlaluvsGaming:

What inspired you to write this book? And want a waffle :3

Hm...my inspiration to write this book is actually from reading other scenarios. I guess I just got sucked into the world of Creepypasta. My friend from last year, had introduced me into Creepypasta, and already had a Wattpad at the time. So, after much encouraging and bugging me, I finally made an account. After that, I think you can already tell what happened :D

Yes! Waffles are amazing, so don't mind if I do :3

***

BlackRaven7372:

What's your favorite song? and do you like cheesecake?

My favorite song is 'Fourth Of July' by Fall Out Boy from their newest album, 'American Beauty/American Psycho'. All the songs on that album are very good, but out of all of them, 'Fourth Of July' caught my eye.

Cheesecake has been my favorite cake to eat since I was very little. Before that however, my father had introduced me to it by saying it was ice cream, which it did look like at the time. Since I was a picky child, I actually thought cheesecake was a block of cheese made to be shaped like a cake, and when I saw people eat it, I told my older cousin and she laughed. But, yes. Cheesecake is my favorite type of cake now.

***

creepypastagirl644:

What do you like to wear in a normal day out, nothing special just a regular day out?

I'm the type of girl that would go for a dark pair of jeans, a regular hoodie, and my converse. However, since I live in Florida, now I usually wear lighter pairs of jeans, a soccer shirt, and still my converse. It gets hot around here. I wore those previous things when I lived in New Jersey.

***

ship_it_china:

What's your favorite anime? and who's your fave character?

You really shouldn't have asked me that question, because now I go into full fan-girl mode. It starts in 3...2....1...

I JUST FINISHED WATCHING ATTACK ON TITAN AND WAAHAAHAHAHAHHHH I LOST MY MIND WITH IT. I CANT ANYMORE, I JUST CANT. NOW IM WAITING FOR SEASON TWO AND THAT DOESNT COME OUT UNTIL NEXT YEAR SO NOW IM RAGING AND LEVI IS JUST SO FREAKIN ADORABLE WITH HIS SHORTNESS AND HIS OCD. I WATCHED THE TRAILER OF SEASON TWO AND I WAS SO SAD, LIKE WAAAAAHHHHHHH.

So, if you couldn't tell, Attack on Titan is my favorite anime and Levi is my favorite.

Peace :3

***

Youbay651:

Do you like doing science projects? Sometimes I just hate them.

Okay, science is one of my best subject because I find it easy. However, I really don't enjoy making projects either. My last science project before we went out on Summer vacation was including genetics and blood types. I know I probably need to know this, but I didn't really find the project enjoyable.

***

MeliTheDemonGamer:

Do you watch some comedian youtubers like Venturiantale, Markiplier, or Skydoesminecraft?

I think about two years ago, I stopped watching Skydoesminecraft because I lost interest in his videos. I actually started watching Markiplier afterwards and he was really good. However, through him I started watching Pewdiepie, and from Pewdiepie I started watching Cryaotic when he was still playing with him. So those three Youtubers, (Cryaotic being my favorite) I still watch to this day.

***

WantedEevee:

Hmm...What would your favourite Ice-cream flavour be? Considering the fact that there are many...

My favorite ice-cream flavor is Vanilla. I've been eating it since I was about four maybe, and it has been my favorite ice-cream ever since. Strawberry comes in second.

What's your favorite subject and non-likeable subject in school?

My absolute favorite subject is Language Arts. In that class, I learn how to write and wrote my own little mini-story that my teacher seemed to like. Plus, we had a bunch of reading time, so reading books were my specialty and free time there.

My least favorite might have been math...the teacher was very fun and made it easy, but math was something I never really enjoyed doing. My cousin loves it though. I loved the teacher, I'll say that again, she was very fun.

Imagine that you were now 'genderless'. Just imagine. Which gender would you choose to be...and of course, why?

I would still pick being a girl, because if I was a boy, it would be so weird in my opinion. The reason why is because you can get advantages and everything XD it's great. This answer might've sucked but meh, it's all I could think of.

If you had a chance to change the world completely, what would you do?

I would probably give homeless people a bunch of money and give them a house. There is this guy near my neighborhood, and he sells water that he can barely buy to donate the money he earns to a little girl that has leukemia and can't afford treatment. I buy water from him everytime I get the chance to. He is really nice too. That made me realize how much that they actually need, and how I should appreciate what I have.

How would you react if someone were to share "Creepypasta Boyfriend Scenarios" with their friends, or perhaps on the Internet?

Probably fan-girl. It would mean so much and I would be ranting to everyone in my house about it, spinning my dog around and everything. It honestly does mean a lot to me.

How many taps on the shoulder can you take before you start getting annoyed?

Probably up until my last school year, not a lot. I had a very short temper. Of course, my friend who is the closest I can have to a brother just prances along like 'hey, I'm going to tap you on your opposite shoulder, and move until I think you can't see me.' I guess you could say I've gotten used to it. (His username is DamonSellars so go follow him plz, he's great :3)

What influenced you to read up about Creepypastas or even write this book?

Well, basically my friend introduced me into Creepypasta originally, and I guess I grew to like them very much, inspiring me to write this book. She was the one that bugged me to get an account though .-. I HAVE NO REGRETS!

Why did you choose xXsilence2020Xx as your name? Specifically, why '2020'?

I chose the 'xX, Xx' part because I stole the idea from my older cousins Xbox name, I thought it was pretty cool. 'silence' comes from me pretty much being a quiet kid since a very young age, except for people that I was very close to. As I grew older, I became more and more louder, I guess that's just to keep the memory. And '2020' is the year I graduate. I pretty much had this whole username planned out :3

***

MysticalReadings:

What's chu favorite meme? .U.

I know this might seem terrible, but my favorite meme is the 'Ain't Nobody Got Time For That'. I find it very funny! It might be a little old, but hey, if it makes me laugh, then YAS :D