When He Proposes

Requested by mirandagrenade12 ! Oh, and please check out her two books which are 'creepypasta love creepypasta x reader' and 'I am kidnapped by.....One Direction?' They are both good books and thank you for reading this short notice. Thank you!

***

BEN Drowned:

BEN had been distant from you for a while now, and you were honestly getting very worried. You had just gotten back together and it's been about a month since the cheating thing. Was he cheating you again?

The thought of it brought anger to you and sadness he wasn't returning any of your phone calls, and he was out late at night but when he came back home, it seemed like he was happier towards you.

'No, (Y/N) don't think like that.' You thought, shaking your head and laying down on the couch, switching the T.V. on.

"And now, I'm hoping a special lady tonight is watching this special news report just for her!" The news reporter said cheerily, looking genuinely happy about the news she was about to give.

"Lucky girl." You chuckled, turning up the volume and sitting up straight.

"(Y/N) (L/N), this is just for you!" She shouted, moving out of the cameras shot and the camera moved upwards towards the sky.

"That's coincidental." You said, mostly reassuring yourself.

"This special message is from her boyfriend, BEN!" Was the last thing the news reporter said before the once dark sky had exploded into lights everywhere, all in your favorite colors.

Slowly the fireworks spelled out onto the words 'Will You Marry Me?' before slowly fading away into the night sky.

Your (E/C) eyes widened before shrieking one word.

"Yes!"

____________________________________________________________

Jeff The Killer:

You and Jeff were both eating until Jeff brought out a bottle of wine.

"Oh, what's the special occasion?" You asked, widening your eyes as you noticed it was very expensive.

He sighed and shook his head, as if clearing out his thoughts and kneeling down in front of you, slowly taking out a ring from his pocket.

You choked on your food and gulped down on a glass of water that you were eating your food with.

"Jeff? What's going on?" You wheezed as he started patting your back.

"(Y/N), I really love you and I don't ever want to lose you again. So, I thought the only way I could do that was to make you mine." He said nervously, taking one of your hands and sliding the ring on your finger.

You were in tears, bringing your hand up to your face and eyeing the ring before throwing yourself into Jeff's embrace.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! A million times yes!" You cried, pressing your lips to his.

____________________________________________________________

SlenderMan:

Shortly after the Fourth of July, Slender had taken you back to that meadow that you stayed in, except instead you sat up in a tree together, Slender holding you tightly so you couldn't fall off.

He seemed nervous, since Slender kept shifting and rocking himself back and forth.

Honestly, it made you worried.