The Wedding!

Now...the one you've been waiting for....drumroll please!

.........

The Wedding!

Also, I will put the dresses links in each scenario.

Enjoy the chapter :3

***

BEN Drowned:

http://www.bhldn.com/bride-wedding-dresses-ball-gown/gracia-skirt-and-perpetuity-camisole

After Rosalyn had managed to satisfy you both with the Spring wedding, it was finally time for the moment of truth.

BEN was scared he would be left at the altar, since some brides had chickened out at the last minute.

But you didn't.

You were fidgeting with the straps of your dress nervously, already starting to sweat.

"Are you okay?" (B/F) asked, trying to fix your hair and the headband on top, which had started to fall down.

"Do I look like I'm okay?" You snapped, quickly apologizing afterwards.

"Don't be so nervous. Just try not to pay attention to the people around you. Focus on BEN." He/She ordered, finishing your last look.

You nodded, putting his/her words in your head.

Because those words would get you through your wedding.

You heard the music starting to play, and you breathed in and out, trying to calm yourself down.

"Alright...go ahead." Rosalyn whispered, and gave you a small push forward.

Your grip tightened around the flowers you were holding, and you took a deep breath before slowly walking down the aisle.

Feeling people look at you, you hid your face behind your hair.

BEN's eyes scanned your dress and his eyes widened in wonder.

You looked beautiful.

You felt the eyes of your family, friends, and most of the Creepypastas in their human form looking straight at you.

Now you were there, at the altar, and you stepped forward, standing in front of BEN and he smiled at you softly.

"You look beautiful." He complimented.

"You look handsome." You giggled.

You both waited patiently as the priest started reading his speech.

"Do you, BEN Drowned, take (Y/N) (L/N) to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do..." BEN chuckled, watching as your face turned red.

"And do you, (Y/N) (L/N) take BEN Drowned to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

You gulped before saying those two words that sealed your fate with BEN.

"I do..." You answered shakily.

"What God joins together man must not separate. May the Lord confirm the consent that you have given, and enrich you with his blessings. You may now kiss the bride!" He priest exclaimed, giving you both a big smile.

That was all BEN needed to hear before pulling you close to him and crashing his lips to yours.

____________________________________________________________

Jeff The Killer:

http://www.bhldn.com/bride-wedding-dresses-sleeves/margot-gown/productoptionids/fbcaeb8b-b90b-4e9a-9313-32da085940dd