Tals

You had paid the mansion a visit, wanting to also talk to Sayu for a little bit, see how she likes the place.

Sally had been the first one to see you again, and she giggled as she grabbed your hand.

"I want you to meet someone!"

Tugging you towards Slendy's office, you were glad that he wasn't there.

You did, however see a girl sitting down, her legs crossed. She didn't seem around the age of Sayu, which interested you. You've never met a younger girl who had powers other then Sally.

"Tals! I want you to meet (Y/N)." The girl turned around and grinned, now you could take in her features.

She had red hair and just a white glow to her eyes. You knew that she wasn't one to talk much.

"Nice to meet you." You murmured, putting out your hand for her to shake.

Tals looked at it in confusion before giving your hand one shake and letting go.

"She's human." Tals muttered bluntly, raising an eyebrow towards Sally.

"Uh, yeah. But she's okay, and she won't hurt you." Sally explained, poking your side.

"Yeah, whatever." Tals muttered before looking at you with a strange look, as if she was trying to figure you out, to which you seemed uncomfortable too.

"Well, I guess I should be going."

A sort of glint appeared in her eyes and she shut and locked the door you came in from with a small movement of her fingers.

She suddenly appeared in front of you, holding two daggers as if ready to attack.

You knew how to deal with this before, since (C/P/B/F), so you slowly reached out a hand towards her hands and gently placed them down to her sides, careful not to trigger an attack mode on Tals.

"I'm not here to fight." You said sternly, looking towards Sally, who was cowering behind Slendy's desk.

"I've heard that one before." Tals muttered, backing off and sitting herself back down on Slendy's chair.

"How old are you?" You asked, taking another seat near her, watching as she stiffened.

"Twelve."

"You're too calm and serious for a twelve year old."

She shrugged.

"I'm different. That's why I'm here." Was all she said before leaning back in her chair.

You nodded, understanding the situation.

"Well, I hope you'll like it here. Everyone's going to take good care of you." You said, getting up and making your way over to the door again, gently opening it after unlocking it.

"It was nice to meet you."

You looked over to Tals, surprised that she actually got along with you before smiling warmly.

"Nice to meet you too Tals. I'll stop by again soon." You grinned before shutting the door, hearing Sally start chatting to Tals.

"Now, time to find Sayu..." You muttered, making your way over to your other friend.

"Wait, hey! Mind if I tag along?" You heard Tals ask, Sally on her back.

"Sure. I'm trying to find Sayu, you know her?" You asked, cocking your head to the side a little bit.

"Shadow girl? Yeah, I met her when I first got here." She muttered, brushing past you and putting Sally down before leading the way.

You followed, knowing that this was Tals's silent time. I mean, you were guessing that once you got closer to her, she would be nicer.

Tals opened a door to a room to reveal Sayu playing some games on the sofa, not noticing us before you knocked on the door gently, making her glance up at you three.

"Hey (Y/N), Sally and Tals." Sayu greeted, giving you guys a small wave.

"Hey Sayu. Have you gotten to know Tals better?" You asked, pointing towards the red head.

"Tried to, but she's kind of silent, and it makes me feel awkward."

Tals scoffed and crossed her arms, glaring at Sayu.

"Well, can you at least try to get to know her? It's easy too. She's actually very, um, friendly." You chuckled nervously, trying to cover up for Tals.

"I don't care. Sally's just enough for me to be friends with." Tals said in a bored tone, checking her nails and humming a small tune.

"See? That's what I mean. She's kind of boring." Sayu complained, sighing.

"Cmon, just talk for a little bit."

"I'll stay here and we can all talk if that helps!" Sally cheered, tugging everyone over to a small circle.

"Uh, so what do we do?"

"You have to ask each other questions."

"Alright. Tals, what kind of powers do you have?" You asked, curious.

"Well, you witnessed both of them. Telekinesis and teleportation." Tals muttered, flicking her red hair out of her face.

"What weapons do you have?" Sayu asked, smiling politely at her.

"Daggers."

"Really? I do too!" She grinned and pulled out both of her daggers.

'I have a feeling this is going to take longer then it's supposed too' you thought, sighing.

**********************************

Hey guys!

I just wanted to give a shoutout to @lolypopgirl101

She has her own book of Creepypasta Boyfriend Scenarios and I would really appreciate it if you check that out. Give her a follow too!

Sorry for slow updates, I'm just really caught up in finishing one of my other books, 'The Two of Us' which is the sequel to 'Gamer Love' it's a BEN Drowned love story and it was my first book.

I try to update as much as I can.

Thank you and I hope you enjoy!

-Silence❤️❤️❤️❤️