Planning The Wedding!

BEN Drowned:

"Oh, these flowers are nice!" You smiled, smelling the fresh scent. You and BEN were in a flower shop, trying to decide the flowers for the wedding.

"Yeah, but these are cooler!" BEN smirked, glancing the flowers you liked and pulled up these nice blue roses.

You through for a second. You and BEN hadn't really gone through the basics, and you both sucked at these things. So, you thought it would be best to hire someone to plan it with you, a professional.

"Ah, is this the lovely couple?" A soft British voice said from behind you.

You and BEN both turned around to find a lady, maybe around thirty with blonde hair and green eyes.

"Uh...yeah?" BEN answered, scratching the back of his head.

"Aren't you both just adorable! I'm here to help you plan your wedding. You must be (Y/N) right?"

"Yes! I forgot I had called you." You chuckled nervously.

BEN sneaked a glance at you before letting a smile spread across his face.

"Right! Well, have you decided on flowers?" The lady asked, holding out a notepad and a pen.

"We can't really decide on the theme of the wedding in the first place. Mind helping us out?" You asked.

"In addition, mind telling us your name?" BEN added.

"My name is Rosalyn Knightly. Also, of course I'll help you on your theme! It's what I'm here for!" Rosalyn yelled cheerfully.

"Thank you."

"So, do you both enjoy the water?"

You looked over to BEN, who was staring back at you innocently.

"One of us does. Maybe, a meadow type thing?" You suggested, looking at BEN for confirmation, who nodded in approval, deciding to let the girls work things out. BEN didn't really care about the theme, even if it was water. He was happy if you were.

"So a spring wedding! Yes! Let me get some ideas and I'll get back to you on everything, okay?" Rosalyn said, already starting to make her way out of the shop.

"Sure! I'd love to hear your ideas. Thanks once again!"

"Of course dear. Goodbye to both of you." With that, she left.

"I like her." You both said in unison.

_____________________ ______________________________________

Jeff The Killer:

"Ugh (Y/N)! Can we go to bed now?" Jeff whined as you browsed through books on a theme for your wedding.

"As soon as I find the perfect one!" You declared, glancing at Jeff, who was nearly asleep.

Suddenly, one caught your eye.

"Jeff! Look!" You exclaimed, pointing at a white and red decorations for weddings. Jeff wanted red, and you wanted a traditional white.

Jeff opened his eyes and sat up, looking at the picture intently before nodding.

"This is exactly what both of us wanted, isn't it?"

You nodded happily, snuggling into Jeff, who wrapped one arm round your waist and rested his head on your shoulder.

"I'll contact the wedding planner tomorrow, okay?"

"That's fine by me." He said, pecking your cheek and standing up.