The Song He Catches You Dancing To! Part Two

Sonic.Exe

Rather Be- Pentatonix Cover

"If You Gave Me A Chance I Would Take it!" You sung and spinned around. You sung Kirstie's part (She from Pentatonix) and was now flailing around.

Sonic came into your room and watched you, amused.

You turned around and there he was, smirking at you.

You honestly couldnt care less. You went over to him and put your hands out.

He shook his head, and then saw your face, now pouting.

He sighed, and took your hands. You guys danced around for the rest of the day.

Masky (new!)

Stay With Me- Sam Smith

You were bored in your room and Masky was next to you, sleeping.

You suddenly shot up from your bed and went to your radio.

You turned to a random station and blasted Sam Smith.

The song was slow, but you liked it nonetheless. Twirling around your room, not knowing Masky was awake and trying not laugh, you spun.

Finally noticing, you said,

"How much did you see?"

"Enough." He chuckled.

Hoodie (new!)

Royals- Lorde

You were dancing around and clapping, not to mention giggling.

Hoodie heard your giggles while he was making a sandwich, and went to your room.

He knocked on your door, which you couldn't hear because of the song.

"(Y/N)? Are y-you o-kay?" He called, but you couldnt hear him anyways. He opened the door enough to see you dancing.

Hoodie shut the door again, and shook his head, smiling.

Laughing Jack (new!)

Say Something- A Great Big World

You sighed happily to the song. Then begun laughing. Then came the dancing. So of course, you were now twirling. You were different though because you were also doing cartwheels and flips.

Right when the song was about to end, L.J. came into your room to see you doing a last flip.

He chuckled.

You heard him because the song JUST ended.

You turned red.

He held out (F/C) -A/N: Favorite Candy- to which you glady took and thanked him.

"Your good at dancing, lollipop." He commented. You grinned sheepishly and ate your candy.