I'm not leaving you

PLEASE READ ME!

Okay, so this is TECHNICALLY the last chapter *everyone starts to cry hysterically* BUT there is an epilogue after this. Basically, I've written another short chapter because I got sad. I'll post it in a few days.

But then it's over.

So brace yourselves. This is it...

Louise's POV

My eyes fluttered open and I took in my surroundings. Everything was plain white and I was dressed in a simple white dress. My mouth was free from blood and I no longer felt in any pain.

Where was I?

"Louise, darling? Is that you?" The voice that replayed itself in my mind everyday spoke.

"M-mum?" I stuttered. What was she doing here? Heck, what was I doing here?

"Louise, honey. You shouldn't be here." She said. "You're not ready just yet."

"What do you mean, mum? Where am I?" I looked at her.

"I can't tell you, sweetheart. But you must leave. You'll be back soon, I promise." She explained.

"But I want to stay with you." I confessed.

"But the boy..." She looked down. "He needs you."

"Boy?" I asked and then it all came crashing down on me.

Ed. Car crash. Me. Ill. Cancer.

"Am...Am I dead?" I gasped.

She kept quiet.

"Mum, how do I get out of here? How do I get to Ed?" I pleaded.

"Just wake up, honey." She promised.

"How?"

"Just wake up." Her voice faded. "I'll see you soon."

"Mum..." I began to get dizzy and fell to the floor as my mum faded out into the distance...

****

My eyes shot open. What just happened? Was that real? Or was I just dreaming?

I sat up and cringed at all the blood that lay on the floor. I'd clean it up later. Right now, I had to get changed into something that wasn't blood stained and get to the hospital to see Ed...

Before it was too late.

Ed's POV

I could faintly hear people coming in and out of my room and the light sound of a heart monitor.

I wasn't 100% sure what happened but I gathered that I was in a hospital. Faint memories of me swerving my car in order to not hit a cat come to mind but that's all. I must have crashed into something else resulting in me being here. I heard doctors discussing my condition before...they didn't sound hopeful. Something about being unable to stop the internal bleeding in my brain.

I wasn't feeling good. My mind was all over the place and my body ached with pain.

I was dying.

My mind wandered to Louise. Where was she? Was she okay? Had something happened to her whilst I was unconscious? Heck, how long was I unconscious for?

I was petrified. I just needed her by my side right now and I'd be fine.

I could feel myself slowly slipping away...