The Party

This chapter is dedicated to my friend Shady, and her love for Zayn Malik :) I hope you all like it!! <3

Ed's POV

My eyes flickered open by the sound of Carlos rummaging through the room. It interrupted the beautiful dream I was having about Louise and our date.

She actually liked me. Louise Jane  Evelyn Meridith Nora Clark liked me!

I was on cloud nine and nothing could bring me down. The date ran smoothly and she wanted to go on another one with me!

I was ecstatic.

"Carlos, what are you doing?" I asked.

"I've lost it! I can't find it anywhere!" Carlos muttered.

"Find what?" I sat up on my bed, tired.

"My Pandora string bracelet!" Carlos bellowed as if it were obvious that was what he had lost.

"You mean that, over there?" I pointed to a plain black piece of string that was tied up to form a bracelet, with a hint of silver at the joining of string.

"Hallelujah!" Carlos praised. "That bracelet cost me £60!"

"£60! For a piece of string? Seriously?" I asked.

"What do you mean 'a piece of string'? This is Pandora." Carlos glared at me.

"Whatever dude." I shook my head in disbelief. "Why are you up so early?"

"My morning beauty regime." He told me as if it were obvious. I never noticed Carlos woke up early to do a 'beauty regime'.

"Alright." I yawned.

"I have to look perfect for Zayn tonight." He smiled to himself. I completely forgot that tonight was the staff party. I couldn't wait to hang out with Louise again.

"Zayn? Your crush who already has a boyfriend?" I asked.

"Yeah yeah, what ever chico." Carlos commented and stalked off towards the bathroom.

I shook my head in disbelief and collapsed back down to my bed, letting the warmth and thoughts of Louise encase me.

                            ****

Before I knew it, the day was coming to an end and the party was fast approaching. I had an amazing day with Louise in the kitchens, getting to know even more about her.

Now it was time to get drunk!

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!" Carlos jumped up and down in our room.

Woah, imagine Carlos drunk! I don't think I could handle it.

"Stop fretting." I laughed. "He's just a guy."

"A very hot guy." He looked at me.

"Come on," I grabbed his arm, pulling him away from the mirror. "Time to go."

"Oh my gosh." He quietly muttered as we left the room.

I knocked on Louise's door as Carlos impatienty waited next to me.

"Hi, you ready to-" I began before I got lost in her beauty.

She was wearing a simple, white knee length dress decorated in tiny,soft, pink flowers. Her luscious hair was in curls and she had a silver clip pinning up a small bunch of hair.

She was perfect.

I gazed as she smiled innocently at the ground suggesting she was unaware of how gorgeous she looked.