Runaway Love

COLE'S POV

I can't believe what she told me. I also can't believe that I'm the first person she told... not even Joni knew about this. Wow! I must be special, I secretly thought.

I had to help her. She told me that inside her bookbag was filled with stuff. I knew what I was supposed to do. "Time for a runaway." I said smiling mysteriously. She looked at me all awkward but went through with it.

I thought I could take her to my house, then find a new adoption family for her, but that wouldn't work. Mainly because knowing how picky my parents were, they would take her back to...Gertrude.

I had a new plan and thought of Colton. I bet Dalton could help me. I grabbed Emily's arm and dragged her down to the cafeteria (not like Gertrude would do).

We had to find Dalton and he had to help us. As we entered the café I whispered in Emily's ear, "You're my runaway love, want to be my girlfriend?" She grabs my hand and tightens her grip, "So I'm guessing that's a yes?"

EMILY'S POV

I can't believe what I just did. I actually told someone about Gertrude... But the funny thing is, I told Cole. He said he could help and so I went along with it. Then that's when I realized that I agreed to be his girlfriend. I also can't believe that.

Well, Cole went to Dalton. We sort of had to get Dalton away from Gabe and Will to tell him what happened. Why not Dana? He was busy making out with Joni. When we got out of earshot of other guys, I started to explain, then got cut off. Apparently Cole had it down tight, so he told Dalton what happened.

I'm not sure what happened afterwards. All I knew was that, tonight and every other night, I will be sleeping at Dalton's. I also knew that Dalton's parents were ready with the police to attack Gertrude.

I still don't know what's going on. Except that, I had a new boyfriend, a temporary famous brother, and I also was about to get a home. A real home.