I Won't Give Up

EMILY'S POV (Ashley)

I can't believe I just saw Cole. I had no idea what to say. I can't believe he came to look for me. I thought he would be smarter to recognize that I'm me, but I guess not. I can't believe I came up with Ashley. Really? Now here I am pretending to be someone I'm not, helping Cole find me.

I would text him, but he has my number from our previous relationship. Maybe I should call him on our land line and invite him over, just maybe

...................................................................................................................................................

*RING* *RING* *RING*

"I'll get it!" I screamed as I ran to go answer the door. There stood Cole looking as cute as ever.

"Hey Ashley." He was being quite bubbly. I wonder what's up with him.

"Um...hey." I said weakly. I told him to follow me to the living room. There we would handle our business.

COLE'S POV

I entered Ashley's house and looked around. This family sure did like to take pictures. As I looked around though, there were barely any pictures of Ashley, like she hasn't lived there long. Hmmm.

"So who's this Emily girl and why are you looking for her?" I explained to Ashley everything. She seemed to be getting emotional so I got up and left.

EMILY'S POV (Ashley)

After Cole left, I walked into the kitchen. I can't believe he actually came this far just to find me. He actually wants me back! I felt my heart do a little jump.

"Hey M&M." I practically jumped. I didn't even notice my 'new older brother' Brandon, sitting at the kitchen table.

"Hey there!" I waved my hand at him sort of awkwardly.

"Isn't that the boy that you told us broke your heart?"

"Yeah."

"What's he doing here?"

"He won't give up. He wants me back."

"Hmm." was the last I heard of him before he got up and went to his room.

A/N: Congratulations to Anonymously_Me! She is the new character in Lights, Camera, Enemies! Also, doesnt Dalton's voice sound wonderful in this song. P.S. to Emilytheninja: remember this in ELA?