I Miss You

COLE'S POV

I've been off task lately. Since it's the weekend, I can't see Emily. We've been practicing with Bella and the studio but I keep fumbling on the words.

When Joni pulled me over to the corner, she exploded on Emily. She told me so many cool things about her. I just wish I could actually have her to myself. I really do miss her. I wonder if she is thinking about me. I know she likes me, now.

This is because Joni kept going on and on about how Emily has a crush on me. I'm glad she does. Maybe I will ask her out. I'll just have to find her.

But this girl is hard to find.

EMILY'S POV

I miss Cole. I mean, sure we aren't together and it doesn't make a difference, but I do. Dana told me so many things about him. I realized that he's the one I want to be with.
By what Dana told me, maybe Cole could help me. I mean, I really need to get away from Gertrude. She's been going bonkers. This morning I forgot to spread butter on only one side of her toast and she threw the butter bowl at me. My head still feels numb.
If Cole could actually help me, maybe I could be his Cinderella and he can be my Prince Charming. We will have a happily ever after.

Or not...

A/N: Thank you mistwalker and emilytheninja for your awesome help. I'm sorry if you don't like these chapters but I've been experiencing writers block lately. I also need help with song titles for my chapters, but thanks for all you guys have been doing!