S.O.S.

MONDAY MORNING

"AAAAHHHH!" I scream in pain. Gertrude took her skillet and basically burned my arm off. I can't believe I forgot about her eggs. I am so going to leave today. Maybe today is the day where Cole will find me. Oh, whatever. Why am I still thinking the impossible?

When Gertrude is done, I run into my room. I quickly grab my backpack and go under my bed. I found the box of money that I was saving up. I took the cash and put it in my bookbag. I took what I needed most and stashed it away. Through my routine, I put some ointment on my arm and a very large hoodie. "I hope this works," I said to myself, then quickly sneaked out the door.

SCHOOL

I was standing at my locker when someone covers my eyes. I force myself not to scream so that I don't cause attention. "Hey, I just wanted to talk to you." I knew that voice anywhere. It was Cole. I started to tremble. Mainly because he made a boyfriend gesture. "AAAAHHHH!!!!!" I silently scream in my head.

He uncovers my eyes, and looks at my arm. Shoot! I took my hoodie off. I try to turn and walk away in the other direction. Too late. Cole grabs my arm and whispers, "What happened?"

A/N: Sorry for the short chapters guys:( I've been busy. If you are free you should check out my Dana fan fiction. Also If you want you can send me a private messge so that I can make you an imagine. Also, coming soon is a renovated addition of You found Me. this will be done with Co-writer @mistwalker. Check her out. Hope you guys can read it!