Glad You Came

I found Joni in the library. She was on her laptop doing research for an upcoming history project. I walked up in sat in the seat next to her. She pushed me out and put her bookbag there instead. "Dude, what was that for?" I say just a little too loudly. The librarian looks over and shushes us.

"This seat is taken," she says, "Dana is sitting here. He just went to the bathroom but you can sit on the other side of the table." She forces a smile on her face. I am majorly shocked because Dana isn't someone who has ever set foot in a library. I stop thinking about that, and get to what I came for.

"I need to talk to you about Emily. I want to know what she is like and if she might like me and-" I get cut off.

"I'm glad you came." Joni whispers. Then she pulls me off to a dark corner. Well its not really dark. I look around and notice that I'm in the supply closet. It's full of musky old books and it's really creepy.

"So are you gonna start talking or do you want me to kill that deathly spider that you seem to be staring at?" I ask Joni. She points her hand towards the spider and I take my shoe off, ready to battle this deadly assassin. Thank God spiders don't fly.

DANA'S POV

I came back and the table was empty. I mean bare. No laptop, bookbag, or books. Even my bookbabg was gone. What the heck! I wonder where Joni went. I quickly run out of the library and find Gabe then Emily. That girl is so strange, I have to talk to her with backup. I still wonder how Joni became friends with her.

Once we find Emily, she's sitting alone in study hall creeping on Twitter. "Um, hi Emily. Have you seen Joni?" I say.

"No. I thought she was with you, as always." She answers with a hint of attitude.

"I.. uhh..." I try to nudge Gabe to help me out but then I notice he abandoned me a long time ago.

"Wanna see what your fans are tweeting?" Emily said changing the subject. She smiles and I sit down across from her.

"Sure, I love a little girl fight over me." I say. She laughs then suddenly asks about Cole. "I'm glad I came." I say then spill the beans. He didn't tell me to keep his crush a secret, did he?