jeonghan

me and jeonghan sat at home bored out of our minds since lockdown just started, i rested my head on his legs as he played with my hair, "jeonghan you hungry?" i asked him "yeah, you want anything" he said said softly "i don't mind, what ever you are in the mood for" i said turning over and facing him, "how about some tacos" he said, i got up and smiled, knowing i loved to make tacos.

me and jeonghan ate our tacos and sat on the sofa, i scrolled though my instagram when jeonghan kept poking me, i let out a soft smile as he carried on poking me "babe" he wined i turned to him to see him holding his phone infront of my eyes "jeonghan i cant see it" i said giggling, he moved his phone and showed me a picture "scoups got a puppy, can we get one" i never seen jeonghan go so soft over a dog and wanting to get one.

"jeonghan, we cant just get a dog, i know its lockdown but work could prevent us" i said to him as it been a couple of days since jeonghan been nagging me about getting a dog or a puppy and i wanted to suprise him "jeonghan lets go, my parents wanted me to go to theirs as in an emergency" i said, we both nodded and got keys and got in our car. i made sure that jeonghan didnt suspect a thing, "so jeonghan we always talk about this but what dog would you get if we could" i said to him keeping an eye on the road, "i would get a dog i know you will love since, i know you always wanted a certain one" i smiled at he knew the certain dog i want which i never explained why.

i pulled up into the yard of the woman that was giving us the puppies. "wait why are we here" jeonghan said, i signalled him out and hugged the woman "hey aunty" i said smiling "hello honey, and this must be jeonghan" she said, we allowed us in getting puppies coming up to us "wait these are akita inu puppies" jeonghan said smiling and playing with them, "you can have two" my aunty said "really?" me and jeonghan said "yes and for free" my aunty said, one puppy came up to me and another came up to jeonghan  "we will take these two" jeonghan said, i was smiling while have a little play with these puppies.

me and jeonghan got in the car after being with my aunty for a hour, "so was this the emergency" jeonghan said while holding both of the puppies in his arms while i was driving "yeah, for days you been talking about them and my aunty had some, so i wanted to surprise you"  i said driving.

we arrived home and jeonghan have not let go of the dogs which we decied to call tharn and type, well i decided since, jeonghan wanted me to name the, i took tharn which we knew the difference as he was plain white and type was reddish. we took the dogs and placed them on the bed, i smiled and got my phone out so i could message my aunty telling her i got them back safly. i looked to see jeonghan playing with type very softly make cute noises and being soft, i smiled and quickly recorded him while it still lasted. 

me and jeonghan was now cuddling with tharn and type cuddling up together in there dog bed in which i stored in the boot of my car "im so glad we got them now" jeonghan said cuddling into me while i rested my head on his shoulder, "im glad too, believe me i wanted to tell you the day i asked my aunt if she got any dogs and she said one left, but she had two" i said softly breathing, "well with the dogs i think this will be the best lockdown ever" he said.

i hope you like this, i finally updated after my exams but i now have a bunch of ideas that have been different to some recently but they are some ways similar to my kpop story which i deleted becuase i didnt have much motivation with it, but i will update at least once a week and thank you for 3k read ❤