hoshi

i sat on hoshi's lap and cuddled him since it was lockdown and our wifi it was down. i felt hoshi drawing on my back, i wanted to shut my eyes and sleep but its 5pm and i slept till 1pm, "hoshi" i said looking at him "yeah baby tiger" he said moving hair out my eyes, "im bored, but comfy" i said cuddling into him "what do you wanna do" he said cuddling me tighter "i dont know" i said.

"baby can you get off me for a moment" he said, i nodded and got off him, he got up and walked over to our speaker and went on his phone, i heard ed sheeran perfect, he took my hand and walked me over to a clear part of our living room. he placed his hands on my waist and i placed my hands on his shoulder. we began to sway to the song.

i placed my head on his chest and swayed with hoshi, we kept moving to the melody, "it feels like we are in the movies, when they dance together in the living room" i said kissing his lips "that was what i was thinking when i put the music on, i wanted us to have a romantic dance, since we never had one and right now its one of the best times to do it in lockdown" he said smoothing my hips.

we carried on dancing though a few more soft cute songs. "baby why dont you make us a nice drink, since i need to get something" hoshi said kissing my head i smiled and walked out to the kitchen

hoshi POV

i walked upstairs quickly and went into my drawer and quickly moved some of my clothes to see the box, i got it out and placed it in my trousers, i walked downstairs to see her dancing in the kitchen to a hype song, she was swaying her hips, she was just being herself, being happy. "baby, you got the drinks done?" i asked as i walked in and hugged her from the back "yeah i made hot chocolate, since its been snowing recently" he said holding my tiger mug with a candy cane and marshmallows in.

we took our mugs in and placed them on the table, "baby should we do one more song?" i asked her, she nodded and grabbed my hand "you know, you always make me feel great, why dont i make you feel something" i said "baby, that sounds so weird" she said laughing, i nugded her and went to put on bruno mars marry you, "marry you?" Y/N said in confusion, i took her hand and led her to the same spot we just dance in, i held her waist and done some cute movements for her, the way she smiled while dancing, her getting shy with some parts since i span her, "baby, close your eyes" i said to her she tilted her head and then shut her eyes. i breathed in and got on my one knee, and opened the box "baby open" i said.

i watched her as she open her eyes and looked down to see me, i smiled softly "my baby tiger, you made me want to do this, everyday i see you and realised you are the one i want, everyday you make me the man i am, you make me want to carry on the rest of my life with you, when i saw you dancing in the kitchen i thought of us dancing at 3am in the kitchen making something like pizza or having something with kimchi, so Y/L/N Y/N will you marry me?" i said with soft eyes.

Y/N POV

i looked at hoshi and nodded slowly "i would love to marry you hoshi, yes , yes" i said, he got up and hugged me i wrapped my arms around him and let a few a tears drop, "i love you so much my hamster" i said wiping my tears "im tiger" he said pouting and showing his tiger hands "yeah a hamster" i said holding his hands, he placed the ring on "your lucky you are amazing" he said kissing my head.

we laided on the sofa as hoshi was poking my side "you wanna fight hamster?" i said turning to him, he began to tickle my side, i laughed but tickled him back, after tickling i got on top of him (not what you think!) "baby you thought you won?" he said placing his hands on my wiast so i was table "yeah, you laughed to much" i said pecking his lips, he turned me over so i was now under and he was on top (again not what you may think)  "i think i now won" he said pecking my lips.

we cuddled again "if you wanna fight hamster we shall" i said into his chest "im a tiger" he said "horanghae" he said showing claws "baby tiger or hamster chose one" i said drawing the outline of his tiger shirt "baby tiger" he said moving my hair out my eyes "thats the one" i said kissing his lips.

i hope you liked this and i probably wont update till wednesday next week although i have one exam tomorrow morning but i may be nice and post one over the weekend, and i will post on my nct imagine if you wanna check that out ^^