joshua

Me and Joshua was just sat on my sofa chilling since there was nothing to do,  I was scrolling though my phone while Joshua was watching some anime, I heard my front door go, I got up and opened it to see the mailman, he passed me my parcel and some letter "thank you" I said bowing.

I sat on the sofa next to Joshua "what did you order" he asked me, "I ordered a new pair of speakers for my computer" I said opening the box and checking to make sure they weren't broken, "good they aren't broken in any way" I said placing the box on the table Infront of me, I saw a letter with handwriting which kind of looked familiar, I opened the letter to see it was an invitation "someone invited me to something" I said "let's see" he said sitting closer, I smiled as I could feel his warmth, I opened it up to see the words.

You are invited to the wedding of Kim yoongi and and Lee bongcha it is taking place at XXX in two days

I looked at Joshua "my ex invited me to his wedding with his new to be wife"I said laughing "are you gonna go" he asked me, I looked at him then looked down at the invitation "why not, I get free food, and aswell see who this bongcha is" I said "that's my girl but you spent to much time with jeonghan since you want to crash a wedding" he said, my eyes narrowed "one I'm not your girl and second I learn from the best but I don't want to crash his wedding sure he did something wrong to me, I'm just been a good person and gonna congrats him" I said, the words hurt when I said I wasn't his girl but what did he mean I was his girl?

Me and Joshua was now walking up to the after party since we both woken up late, "oh Joshua" I said as me and in was walking to the hall "yeah?" He replied "that day I got the invitation what did you mean by 'my girl" I said to him as I been wondering it for the last two days "oh that's um don't worry" he said smiling and scratching the back of his neck. We showed the invitation to the security and walked in to see guest walking about smiling or dancing, "come on let's find the newly wed" I said to Joshua, he smiled and took my hand "what are you doing" I said softly to him "just follow my lead" he said looking at me, I nodded, I looked away so he couldn't notice the blush that had creep into my cheeks.

I was yoongi holding the hand of some girl and talking to his brother, "oh god" I said sighing "what?" Joshua said looking at me concerned "that's yoongi's brother he liked me while I was dating yoongi and he tried to make a move on me a couple of times" I said turning away so I was facing Joshua, "well he gone now he walked off and now the bride and groom is talking and having quick kisses" he said "okay" I turned around I saw yoongi look up and seen me "hey Y/N, didnt expect you to come" yoongi said "hey yoongi" I said awkwardly "who is she babe" bongcha said "oh, well she was someone who I dated in the past but we are okay" he said, bongcha didn't look happy "I'm sorry, I didn't know that you didn't know, I came to congratulate you two and I hope you two are happy" I said to her, I saw her smile weakly, I had that same smile while I dated him "it's okay" she said "who this Y/N" yoongi said "oh its Joshua he is my.." before I could finish "boyfriend, I'm her boyfriend" he said smiling and showing our hands which he was holding, "oh so you found someone" yoongi said, I nodded and smiled, I looked up to Joshua and did the face of this is your plan, he nodded.

Me and Joshua was now sitting away from everyone, "you know bongcha had the same expression on her face which is the face I had when I dated it him, it's the feeling of being trapped" I said to Joshua as I saw her looking down at her arm in which yoongi was holding "what are you thinking Y/N" Joshua said "I don't know" I said sighing, me and Joshua was now just talking about random stuff.

"I'm Y/N right" I looked up to see bongcha "yeah" I said smiling "listen I know you are yoongi ex" she said sitting next to me "yeah" I said to her confused "he told me about you I got to know him properly, but I wanted to ask why did you two break up" she asked me, I looked at Joshua who was looking at me too "well, I'm gonna be honest, he controlled me, he never gave me space, he always assumed things, that was false, and he did at some points hit me" I said to her, she nodded "I know" she said "then why did you ask" I said to her, I saw tears brimming her eyes "is he doing it to you" I said placing a hand on hers, she nodded "listen to me okay, try to get away from him it not gonna do you good if you stay with him, I will give you my number so if you need to escape call me okay" I said I got out my number and passed it to her "thank you, but don't tell anyone both of you" she said, I nodded and so did Joshua "now I bet go fix my makeup, if you want you can leave and I will call you soon probably" she said as she got up "okay, make sure to look after you self" I said to her, she nodded and walked away, "we best get going then as well" Joshua said, I nodded and held his hand.

Me and Joshua reached mine and got inside, "I feel bad for her, she was forced basically" I said sitting down on the sofa "same" Joshua said, I placed my head on Joshua's shoulder "you okay" he asked me "yeah, I'm just confused with some things that is all" I said, "can I ask you something" Joshua said "yeah, go on" I said to him "have you dated or had feelings for someone since yoongi" he asked me, I looked down "you know I'm a honest person and yes I have liked and like someone" I said looking at him in the eyes he stared back at me, "can i" he asked looking at my lips "you don't have to ask" I said leaning in and placing a hand on the back of his head, his lips touch mine and we began to move in sync, we pulled away "I hope you like me then" he said smiling "yes I do like you, why do you think I'm always with you since you are my happiness Joshua" I said giving him another peck on the lips.

Hope you liked this and when I last looked I have 500 reads wtf how?? Thank you to everyone reading also 17 votes hehe say the name