joshua

"why is it so boring" jeonghan said while pointing at the tv, "i agree i just feel like sleeping and its 2pm" i said laying my head on joshuas shoulder, i was best friends with each member and i was comfy with them in different ways. "i have an idea, and im not sure if any of you have done it but why dont we try paintball, it will be fun" scoups said, the boys nodded in agrement i smiled "paintball, god i havent done that in years" i said getting up "wait you done it" dokyeom said "yeah, me and my brother played paintball in the woods when we was growing up, i basically won every time" i said shrugging and taking my phone off charge, "so you can teach us" hoshi said "yes and no, these are the things i will say we have to wear protective clothing and suits since if you get shot with one ball it will hurt and leave a nasty bruise but it depends where you shot, and because you wear mask and goggles to protect your face, but otherwise you just go crazy with shooting, its like a video game but you have 1 life" i explained

we all arrived at the paintball place and we all stood inside and got explained the rules, "god the safety is more than i expected it, me and my brother done it till one of us was in so much pain" i said quietly to vernon, he nodded and carried on listening, we all put on the safe suits with a helmet and goggles, "aw look Y/N looks so cute, her cheeks are squished up" hoshi said with seungkwan behind him "thanks" i said, we all had our guns in our hands, it was me, scoups, jun, hoshi, wonwoo, mingyu, dokyeom  while on the other team in was jeonghan, joshua, woozi, the8, seungkwan, vernon and dino. 

we all hid and waited for the song that came on to tell us to begin, i crouched next to dokyeom, "you ready" i said looking for the others "yeah" he said "just dont shot our team" i said he nodded, i saw jeonghan walked towards one of the tree, i aimed and shot him,  it just missed "we gotta move i think jeonghan gonna firgure out we are here" i said to dokyeom he crawled away, and i followed behind him, we reached towrds one of the trees that was away from where we was "you see anyone" i said peeking around "just wonwoo" dokyeom said, "okay" i said and carried on looking about, i saw jeonghan crouch where me and dk was, i aimed and hit him, he fell back looking around to see who sht him "i got jeonghan" i said to dokyeom, jeonghan got up and walked to the door since he lost, and he had two other paint spots land on him "really" i heard him say smiling and looking around, the colour was ours, so the other members are in a different area but close from the looks of it. 

me and dokeyom now split up, i was by myself, behind a bush i saw the8 crawl away i amied my gun and shot him, he got up and looked towards me and rolled his eyes playfully, i watched him walk away, and i turned around and felt myself get shot, i saw i was shot where my goggles where so i couldnt see, i stood up and took them off and looked around, i saw nobody they must be good at hiding, i placed my thumb over it to get some of the paint of so i could see with them on again and get ready to leave, i tunred my goggles around and felt pain come to my eye quickly "AHH" i yelped i quickly overed my eye and dropped my goggle "Y/N what happened scoups said popping out of nowhere "i think somene shot me in the eye and it is freaking hurting" i said with tears forming in my eyes "move your hand" the boys began to come out now to see what happened "your lucky it hit just above your eye and hit your brow but its gonna be bruised badly like you say, lets get you cleaned up" soups said taking me "im sorry Y/N" joshua said and walking next to me "why?" i said trying to look at him but he was where i couldnt see properly "i was the one to hit you in the eye, and im so sorry, i didnt realised until i fired it," joshua said "shua its okay, im find im just in pain im just glad it never went into my eye, im gonna be okay" i said to reassure him,, we got out to see jeonghan sat "hey Y/N" what happened he said getting up "i took my goggles off to rub my eye since i paint over it and my brow was shot" i said, jeonghan ran out "lets stay here joshua said putting me on a bench with scoups helping.

the woman ran in with towels, she crouched down and took my hand away, she began to rub the pain off "argh" i said flinching "it will only take a seond, just be happy it didnt hit your eye" she said getting it off. she finally finished "now its already bruised and it will get bigger but you wont play nor more" she said "you guys finish the game off, ill be here with jeonghan and the8, you go and play, and scoups make sure we win" i said patting scoups "okay i will" scoups walked back "im again im sorry, after how about i take you to a dinner as an apologe, and it just be us two" i nodded as he went back in, the woman passed me an ice pack "thank you" 

me and the boys cheered as we won, me and the boys got in the van and sat down, i sat net to joshua and got my phone out to check the bruise "holy cow!" i said, the boys looked at me shocked "language" i heard seungkwan yell "sorry" i yelled back, i looked closely "it looks like ive been in a fight" i said running my finger around my bruised eye, "well it does make you look badass" joshua said "i already am, but i... god how am i gonna explain this to my parents, sure it was paintball but they stopped me doing it since they knew the damage" i said sighing, joshua placed his hand on my leg "dont worry about it, you still look beautiful to me" he said kissing my cheek, i felt the blush come on "thank you" i said smiling.

we arrived at the restraunt after getting change, i moved my hair to the side of the bruise "hey you dont need to do that, you are beautiful so what if people stare, you know the truth you had a good time but an accident happened" joshua said, i nodded and mved me hair carefully away from the bruise, "hi, table for... two" the man said, he looked at me, joshua nodded, and took my hand, i looked down, the man passed us the menu to us "call for me when your ready to order" the man said, looking at me still "i continued to look down and pick up the menu and look at it so it overed my face "so what do you want Y/N ?" shua said, "anything, im not picky" i said shutting the menu "hey, hey dont worry and dont get sad on the date because i dont like seeing you sad" joshua said grabbing my hand "wait this is a date" i said looking at him with tears in my eyes "yeah" he said with soft smile, i smiled and placed my other hand on top of our hand, "so what do you want to eat" he said smiling, "burger, you know i have soft spots for burgers" i said smiling , he chucked "of course you do." he said calling the waiter over.

we walked baclk to the dorm "thank you for the date, you know i wouldnt mind having another one" i said holding joshua hands "then we will have another one soon" he said, we got to the door "you still feeling okay" joshua said making me turn to him "yeah im good, still a bit in pain so ill take pain killers but im good," i said smiling at him and runnning hand ffingers though his hair, joshua grabbed my waist and pulled me closer, "i wanna have that next date, but not with you as a frident but as a girlfriend, how would you like that" he said. i smiled and kissed his lips, "i would love that" he smiled and kissed me again, he pulled back "your are so stunning, how did i deserve you" he said smiling and moving my hair away from my eyes "well im okay looking now cause of the bruise, but i guess im just good loooking" i said smiling at him, "lets go in and see everyone, and they can say hello to my girlfriend" he said kissing my lips again.

hello guys, sorry for the long update, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUN!! i will try to post juns story in the next few days, and also thank you for 100 views, i know it doesnt seem like a lot but it means alot to me <3, stay safe ^^