wonwoo

i placed my hand on my head as i didnt know what to do as mr jeon hasnt set me to do anything and i cant find anything to do, he was in a meeting with other CEO's so it was hard to find work, i looked in his schedule again to see if anything needed to be prep before hand. 

i looked at my desk and began to re organized it again which was my 4th time to do it, and if anyone was watching me this while time they must think im crazy. i laided back and heard some speaking, i looked out the door to see mr jeon speaking to someone, i quickly stood up as i watching him open the door "good afternoon mr jeon, would you like me to do anything" i said following him into his office "no Y/N, everything is covered and since there is no more things happening today, you can go home and rest, i just need to do some paper work" he said "okay sir, thank you" i said smiling and walking out. 

i grabbed my bag and walked out my mini office and saw some of the staff "goodbye guys work hard for today" i said as i always do "wait your going?" one of them said "yeah, since mr jeon had nothing else to be done today he let me go early" i said standing next to solar "you are lucky he lets you off early, he never does that to anyone else" jake said "i just do all my work and help him out, so its normal that he lets me go home early, but anyways i best get going" i said smiling and waving to them.

i got home and changed into some black jogger and a jumper that i saw laying about on the bed, i smiled and put it on. 

i decied i would go out and feed any of the stray cats that would be wondering around now, i grabbed my keys and checked the cat food was in my bag ready. i walked to a place that was comman for cats to stay. i see an old work college walking around and saw me, "hey Y/N havent seen you in a while hows work treating you" she said smiling "its been good, i was giving an half day today since i had nothing to do" i said walking with her "you still working for mr jeon" she asked, i nodded, only she knew what was going about how he would treat me a bit better than everyone but there was a reason, but no one knew that she knew, not anyone at work or mr jeon, knew that she knew.

we both walked to the stray cats and saw them meowing "listen you didnt have to do this you know" i said getting the food out "i love cats any besides i may adopt one of these depends on who comes up to me and love me" she said smiling, "i wanna adopt one as well but some days i wont be home till late and it will be unfair if im not home to look after them" i said feeding two of the cats, "oh sorry ill come back another time" we both turned round to see my jeon in grey joggers and a black top "oh mr jeon" i said smiling, "actually i best get going" my friend said waving bye to me and bowing at mr jeon. i watched her as she walked away and mr jeon sat next to me "hey Y/N, why do i feel like i seen that jumper before" he said, "im not sure" i said smiling "right now that no one from work is here you can use my real name wonwoo" he said "what about baby, since you are my boyfriend" i said scratching a cat ears "okay, baby girl" 

me and wonwoo were in fact dating, we just been keeping it professional. "so you are wearing my jumper" he said as we feed more of the cats "yeah, it was just laying on the bed not being worn" i said giving another cat food, "but how did you know i would be here, i never showed you here and ive always been and then leave before you would get home from work" i said standing up, "well when i was coming past from one of my schedules i saw you feeding them and well i came home and saw you werent home so i guessed you would be here" he said standing next to me.  i nodded, "well lets go home" i said scratching the last cat. 

we walked home hand in hand making sure no one was around that knew us. we got home and chucked away some of the old cat food, i stood at the sink and looked out the window and felt arms snake around my waist and a face go into my shoulder and neck "you okay baby" i asked wonwoo "yeah, its just that i missed your touch in work" he said kissing my neck "babe that tickles and you know when people find out they will be saying stuff" i said turning round and hugging him "i know, but i wanna show you off without restrictions" he said. 

i got to work as wonwoo asked for anyone in extra early, even though he doesnt come in till 9 everyday today he was in at 8:30 i sat next to solar, as we watching mr jeon come in, we all stood up and bowed "guys i have an announcment" mr jeon said, "im in a relationship" all the guys squeled but looked sad, i watched as mr jeon came towards me "and she is right here, my girlfriend is right here" he said holding my hand "what" nearly everyone said. i smiled at him and got up and hugged him, there was some awes in the background. 

i walked into wonwoo office "you really told everyone were dating" i said standing behind him and placing my hand on his shoulder "well like i said i can show you off" he said. "listen i have to go i have a meeting in 5 minutes, but ill be back quickly baby" he said getting up, "okay, do you want me to sort out any paper work" i said "i dont think so, you should be good, so if you want play some games in here and relax" he said "okay baby" i said smiling, he kissed my lips and got some paper work "ill see you in a bit" he said holding my hand. i watched as he left his office, i did feel happy he told everyone but would that happiness stay.

i hope you liked this update and it was a twist than what i thought of but i like it, and over 5K reads thank you so much i still remember making the first story for scoups and barely had 5 reads and that was may time i believe and its 2021 and i have 5K reads so thank you so much