joshua

i woken up to my mum knocking on my bedroom door, "hunny wake up i want to talk to you" i heard my mum say, i got ut of bed lazily and put on my jumper and opened my curtain to let more light in, i saw a car parked on our drive which was my best friend joshua parents car. "why are they here" i said scratching my head.

i walked downstairs to see my mum pouring tea for everyone, "hi mr and mrs Hong, and hey shua" i said smiling and sitting down next to him "hello Y/N did you sleep well" mrs Hong asked me "yes i did, thank you for asking" i said smiling at her, i saw my mum place down the kettle of tea, and looked at me and joshua, "now me and mrs hong had this thought for a while but now that both of you are old enough and both single we think we will have an arrange marriage and you can not say no to this" both me and joshua eyes widen "but mum, what about.." my mum stopped me "i will allow you to talk about this" i watched as my mum walked out with Joshua's parents.

i looked down "what should we do?" i heard him say "well its arranged and my mum hates it when i go against her wishes so i guess we have to, but its gonna be weird since we are best mates" i said sighing and leaning back "dont worry lets go with it, and as well i dont mind if we date other people" he said "but they will find out if we do" i said looking at him, i saw my mum come back with mrs and mr hong "we decided that you two will move in together tonight at your new place" mrs hong said, me and joshua looked at eachother and nodded.

i finished packing up my room ready for moving in with joshua, i saw my mum come into my room "listen you know why im doing this right" she said sitting next to me "no, i dont know why me and joshua been nest friends since we was able to walk, and now we are getting married" i said sighing "its not just that, me and his parents know you like eachother so we thought this could help a and besides your father always wanted you and joshua together" she said, "but dad is not here with us and as well i doubt me and him would of gotten together anyways" i said, she warpped her arm around me "i know he isnt but this could help and besides he really does like you" my mum said, she grabbed two of my suitcases and signalled me to bring the rest for the new apartment.

i finally finished unpacking and i saw jsohua come in with his mates who was helping out, "hey joshua" i said smiling, "he, you sure your okay with this" he said coming up to me "yeah im okay, dont worry, just worry about your self, im gonna get some food so ill be back in an hour." i said getting my purse and keys.

i finally finished shopping and got back "really my keys are in my pocket and i have bags in my hands... JOSHUA OPEN THE DOOR" i yelled and hit the door with my foot, i stood there and saw the door open to joshua, "your here, let me help you" he said taking the bags from my right hand and took them to our apartment kitchen counter, "thank you" i said smiling, we both helped unpack and sat on the sofa, "you know my mum gave me this to give to you" he said giving me a bag, i opened it to see a little box more specifically a ring box, i opened it to see a beautiful engagement ring "she thinks it will make it seem real" he said, i smiled and placed it on my wedding finger "i love it though"i said kissing his cheek "sorry about that" i said scratching my neck "dont worry its cute, but should we watch a movie" he suggested, i nodded as he put on some movie.

i cuddled up to the blanket it which joshua was also sharing with me, i placed my head on his shoulder and cuddled up to him, he wrapped his arm around me and placed his other hand on my hand, if anyone did see us they would of thought we was dating or married. i shut my eyes since i felt tired hoping to wake up in time, but not knowing someone would be joining me in sleeping.

i woken to hear some banging on the walls, i cuddled up to whoever was next to me and laid my head on there chest while my legs was over there, "hey Y/N wake up" i heard someone say while stroking my hair, "i dont wanna wake up, i wanna sleep and cuddle" i said tiredly "i know but lets wake up for breakfast" i heard joshua say, i rubbed my eyes and opened them to see him looking at me worried. "whats wrong" he said, my eyes widen to how close our faces were "nothing, my face when i wake looks sad" i said, he kissed my cheek "well its very cute" i smiled and blushed when he said that.

its been a couple of weeks and me and joshua have grew feelings for eachother but today was the wedding day, i stood there in my wedding dress with my brother who came back from the UK to walk me down the isle instead of my dad who couldnt be her "you ready to leave the nest and be with joshua, who we all know loves you" he said to me "yeah, but we arent dating, its arranged" i said "well i feel like its the real thing, but he really does love you, i wouldnt be suprised if he proposed for real" i let out a soft laugh and heard the music ready for me. i held my brother arm and saw the door open to see joshua waiting at the end smiling but with tears in his eyes. i walked down and was passed over to joshua.

"do you Y/N L/N take joshua hong as your husband" he said "i do" i said smiling at joshua "and do you joshua hong take Y/N L/N as your wife" joshua smiling, "i do" he said "well you now may kiss the bride" the man stood back and joshua came closer to me, and placed a hand on my cheek and kissed my lips, this was the very first kiss i had and it was on my wedding day, i kissedhim back placing a hand on his arm as i heard cheers.

we finally got back home, i sat on the sofa followed by joshua "i know that now we are married but how about i ask you something else" he said "if its children please wait, today i had my first kiss" i said "i know, the last time it nearly happened you ran away from the guy you was about to kiss" he said laughing "shhh that was ages ago, but whats up" i said "well im not gonna lie but i have liked you for a while and when i heard about us having an arranged marriage i was happy, but sad because you said about dating toher peopl, but today with the kiss, i was so happy, i felt like we did really tie the knot but i want to first be you boyfriend, so Y/N will you be my girlfriend" joshua said "well im your wife aint i, but i would love to be your girlfriend because i have liked you for quite a while as well" i said, he looked at my lips then looked at me, i nodded giving him permission to kiss me, he leaned in and kissed my lips softly, i kissed back turning my self to him as he placed hands on my back and neck.

i laided in my bed which was my room, since me and joshua respected eachother, i turned towards my door and saw the light from joshuas room which was the main bedroom, i got up and went to his room, i opened the door to see him on his phone "hey shua" i said going in "hey angel cant sleep?" he said placing his phone down "not really" i said, he motioned for me to lay down with him. i got under the duvet with him and he made sure i wasnt cold "you want to cuddle?" he questioned "yes please" i said, cuddling into his chest, "sleep well now mrs hong" he said kissing my head and placing his head above mine.

i hope you liked this, i didnt know where i was going with this but i loved it, i will now do the members in random order unlike before, but i wont update until the end of next week so maybe satuarday in november since that sunday its my dad bday and i wont be able to update as i will be doing archery

Seventeen ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara