jeonghan

I sat on my bed as the hours went by, me and a guy called xiumin we been talking for so long but I'm glad that tomorrow would be the day I finally meet him after 5 weeks, as he went to iksan but some work but he finally coming to Seoul, "Hey what you doing" I heard Jeonghan say as he sat next to me with a piece of chocolate "just talking to xiumin about what we would be doing tomorrow" I said as he looked over our messages "are you positive he wants to meet you and it is not you forcing him, imagine it could be a guy you don't know just posing as someone called xiumin" he said scrolling through more "yes I'm sure of it and ya stop looking though, plus i met him before" i said going on to my homescreen "what were u two planning on doing" he said placing a peice of chocolate in his mouth "well i suggest han river, but he said thats boring so he said bowling and i was like alright" I said grabbing my phone and checking my notifications "if something don't work out tomorrow call me and i will come and get you" he said, I sighed "yes mum I will call you if something goes wrong"I said rolling my eyes playfully "I'm being serious Y/N i dont want anything to happen to you " he said to me "i know but i will be fine i mean i grew up protecting myself" i said replying to xiumin "i know and I'm proud of you but  I'm saying this because i want you to be safe" i nodded and put my head on jeonghans shoulder "wanna order pizza" i said "you took the words out of my mouth" i smiled and called the pizza place.

I woke up and check the time 9:48. Perfect. I grabbed my phone and took it off charge and then walked downstairs into the kitchen and made myself some pancakes. I grabbed a fork and began to eat happily as in two hours I would be meeting xiumin at the place "morning Y/N" I turned around and saw Jeonghan grab a plate "morning" I said passing him the fruits to put on his pancakes. we talked about loads of things, as we finished our pancakes "im gonna get ready okay" I said getting up "okay Ill get dressed to take you since you don't drive" I shouted thanks to him as I ran upstairs to get dress "hey Y/N while your out is it alright if I invite the boys round, wait never mind this is my apartment as well" I laughed as I heard him walking to his room, I grabbed a black dress and a white long shirt to put under it with some fishnet tights and a black Berret and changed into them, I grabbed my high boots and put them on. perfect, it was now 11 and I had an hour till I met xiumin.

I and Jeonghan sat on the sofa until it was time to go just talking about things that roommates talk about, we got up and went to his car laughing, and got in and pulled away to the bowling place.

we arrived and I got out "call me when you want to come back and ill pick you up" I smiled "okay thank you Jeonghan, ill see you later," I said waving as he pulled off to head home, I sat on the bench outside and waited it was now 12:14 he should have been here now as he got an early train to Seoul, I waited for 15 minutes until I messaged him

me- hey im just wondering where you are as I am here at the bowling place and its 12:30??

I sat looking at the cars go past and the people walk by but still, he is nowhere, I heard my phone go off to see a message from him 

xiumin- wow you expected to meet up with me, I don't even like you why would I meet up with you, you just wasted your time. 

I was speechless after all this time it was for nothing, I blocked him and called Jeonghan "hey Y/n wasn't expecting for you to call" he said I heard laughter and seungkwan in the back "pick me up please now, he ditched me and said I am a waste of time" I said choking on tears, I heard him get up and tell the boys not to break anything especially mingyu. he said i should wait inside by the door, i got up and sat on one of the chairs by the door and just looked through my gallery which was mainly me and Jeonghan being idiots, i smiled at how much we were laughing in these, i never took these days for granted he is my best friend i love him. wait did i just confess my feelings for him, without realising how I properly felt.

I sat until I saw the door opened and saw jeonghan run-in and smile at me, i slightly smiled back and walked out with him to the car, this time though looking at jeonghan i had a different feeling it was more love than sadness but love towards him, i got in and just put on music that i knew would cheer me up "what's up you don't look as upset or crying as much as you were on the phone"  he said to me putting his hand on my knee, "oh i just realised something properly after you came here that's all and while i was waiting" i said trying to think of another subject "and what was that" he said patting my knee "oh just that i am... thankful for you being my best friend and that you are the best and only that you are my only real best friend, wait did i just confessed my feelings," i realised what i said and looked at jeonghan who was smiling, does he like me, wait he isn't saying anything god i made this awkward but he isn't saying and the thing is he still smiling, we stopped at lights and grabbed his phone and called someone, it was seungcheol "hey jeonghan how Y/N?" he said "oh she is alright now im gonna take her out on the date she was meant to have but with me instead, since she need to know my true feelings towards her" as soon as he said that i smiled like an idiot "oh okay well good luck jeonghan we are rooting for you also we are gonna stay here till you get back" they said there goodbyes and pulled up to where we first met the cafe "jeonghan, you like me?" i asked i felt stupid but i had to know " i dont like you Y/N" oh "oh okay" i looked down holding my tears two heart breaks in a day but this hurted more "i love you" i heard the three words that we never say "what?" i said looking at him "you heard me"i decide to joke "i didn't hear you sorry say it again" i said smirking, "i said i love you pabo" i opened his door and got out then opened my door "my lady" he held his hand out, i gladly taken it and we went to the cafe and ordered the same thing we had when we first met.

I will try to update more just thinking of scenarios.