Benath the rainbow...

(Author: sorry I couldn't post 1/20/15 was my B-day. And I was eating cake. Read :3)

Fire Breath P.O.V

When we opened the door to the next place, right in front of us it said,"beneath every rainbow. Is the GOLD."

We saw a small pond like thing. But on the other side of it. There was no door.

"Raven I think we have to swim." I said. "You think?" Raven replied.

I looked around. And I saw swimming suits. Good. There were 2 too. Wow...

I took one and put it on. It was a little bigger than my actual size.

Raven P.O.V

I saw Fire Breath put one of the suits on. I took mine and put it on.

It was bigger than my usual size. But who cares. I looked over to Fire Breath. It's like he's have already been in this place before.... Weird. Oh what the fuck. There were air tanks too. I strapped one to my back.

"Come on. We need to find the next door." I said. He nodded. He stepped in. He took another step. Half his body was in the water. "It's pretty deep Raven." He said. " I figured that much. " I replied. I followed him.

-ff-

We've been swimming for a while now. And it's like there's no end to this. I looked up for the millionth time....nothing. Absolutely nothing. Just black. Fire Breath lead me through. Now it's starting to pinch me that he's been here before.

"Stop." Fire Breath said. "What is-" I started to say when he said,"shhhhhh." I didn't ask questions. I shut my mouth. Then I heard something. Something obviously HUGE. It was moving around us. Then it came into view.

Another fucking monster.

A oversized eel.

(Author: I'm sorry I didn't update in a while.....I had a lot of homework and school... sorry guys.😓)