Killing Zerek

(Author: i still feel really weird writing this book.)

Fire Breath P.O.V

Killing this bitch is gonna be hard. I looked around looking for something sharp. I looked up. I saw the cave had these rocks dripping down and some are sharp. I ripped off the suit and swam up. I cut off one of the sharpest one. I took it and using the weak "power" I had I turned it into a Spear.

I lunged towards the eel. Or overgrown and mutant eel. And stabbed his eye. It was weird how he didn't move. Damn it! It was a clone. I pushed back. Fighting in the water is fucking hard. I looked around. Where is he. Then it slapped me. UP!

I looked up and saw him coming towards me. His teeth were like the sharpest of spears and knifes. How I know?

He bit one of my arms off. I screamed away the pain. Blood. Oozing from my socket. "Your not so bright are you?" He said in a mimicking voice.

It was unbearable. Blood. Everywhere. When Zerek smelled the scent. He obviously wanted more. It was a good thing he bit off my left arm. I'm a righty. I gripped the spear tighter. I boost myself at him. This time I stabbed him. For a fat ass like him it was probably hard for him to move.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!! YOUR FUCKING DEAD!!" He screamed in agony. He was now blind in one eye now. He came after me. Swimming into my stomach. Now that I have lost a lot of blood AND he just hit me in the stomach, I felt like fainting.

Then, suddenly his heart flew right out of his chest. "What the flying fuck." I said. He gasped.

Then Zerek fell. He fell to the bottom of the cave. Dead. I went through the door and there was a little girl. Crying. And Raven was next to the little girl. And for a split second. The little girl smirked at me. It--(Author: STAP STAP! They know too much! Anyways, Read the next chapter :3)