Rise and darkness

I woke up after the night ,or day, and went to find food. Well Fire Breath wasn't awake yet so.. why not?

I got up and went to the forest that was ahead of us to go through, and found well I don't know... leaves? berries? It was weird. But what do you expect from Hell? A fancy expensive restaurant? When I found one it was full of skeletons!

I had to run out of that thing!

So anyway, went to the forest came back I found well pigs and I had to kill it. It would've come back to life in Hell because things can't die here. I don't know how but I made fire by hitting two rocks and had to skin the pig by pulling the skin off. I ripped the meat put it on a stick and roasted it.

" Finally you woke up! You must have been really tired after the long walk we had." I said. " Ummmm.... where exactly are we going?" He said in a really quiet voice. I felt like my voice was cracking up when I said this, " We're going to find light. So... will you join me?" I said as tears silently flows down my cheeks. He nodded. " Thanks." I replied. " Well it's time to eat! I said wiping my tears away. " It smells good." He said with a drooling mouth.

So as you know we ate breakfast. We started walking forwards the woods. I walked in first, he followed. I knew he was scared I was too. It gave me the shivers...

>_<'

I know I know. You don't want to read my author's note. But I am also sorry for making this chapter so short. But please just deal with it?

AND KEEP READING!