The tunnel

(Author: I am pretty disappointed. People. Do u REALLY like dis book? U guys never comment anything....read!)

Raven P.O.V

It was a pretty landscape. There were flowers everywhere. Mostly they're orange. It was hard to walk with all the dead ducks on your back.

After a little bit we came to a tunnel. And there was a door.

On the door:

DONT come in...
you'll be eaten alive.
You'll be tortured to death.
It's a kill or killed place here...

Ok it was kinda weird. But then before we even tried to go another way, vines made a cage blocking us from getting out.

And on the vines it said. " You have no choice here. It's kill or killed. "

"Let's just try to survive. Fire Breath" I said. He just nods his head.

When we stepped in the first thing we saw was lava in between the cracks of the square rock pieces. "Oh. I get it. Fire Breath if we step on the wrong square. We're dead" I gave him a look. A look to tell him not to die on me.

There was some kind of pattern. There were pictures of animals. Some small some big. I looked to the side. There was something written there:

The more skilled a
Person is the more it will
Succeed

Ok. That just have it away. Obviously we have to step on the bigger animals. "Fire Breath. You have to step on the bigger animals. Ok?" I said. "Yea," he have me a smirk. "I figured that much."

I first stepped on a square with a lion on it. Then on a square with a panther on it. Then with a crocodile on it. And so on.

Fire Breath P.O.V

I followed exactly what Raven did. But while I was. I was thinking why is her name Raven and not something else. She doesn't look dark or mean in any way. Whatever. (Author: quick thingy. Raven have killed two little kids before ;)

(Author: I AM SOOOOO SORRY!!! THE FUCKING WIFI AT MY GRANDMAS HOUSE IS JOUST BULLSHIT!!!! 😫 Anyway in da next chapter it'll tell you bout my other book. 😊)