Inside the castle

(Author: OMFG I'm so sorry if I haven't posted in like three hundred years. Kuz u know... Social life bruh.)

Kasai P.O.V

The gate opened. There wasn't much. There was a path way splitting around a fountain. The fountain was basic. Here was three layers, and of each later there was water flowing down towards the bottom.

It was a beautiful but however simple castle.

The one thing that drenched the whole place was a think smell of organs and rotten flesh, and added to it was the smell of blood.

All of these parts were everywhere. I expected to see another guardian of this castle because I pasted the first.

And to be honest I can't fight without Raven by my side.

And I was correct. A young maiden was standing to my left. She wore a dress that was simple. And her hair and eyes shone like the dark sea. She held out a weapon.

It was like a crumpled sword. To damaged to fight with. But she struck the ground and there was left a large crack.

And I realize if I get hit even once I can die.

I set Raven down and yelled, "Who are you!"

"I am skyblue. Maiden of the water, and guardian of this castle." She said,"If you wish to go into the castle to meet my lord you will have to kill me."

A shiver of fear creeps up my spine. And I take out the knife caked in blood and said in a low growling voice,"So be it."

However, we didn't fight just yet. She licked her lips and said,"I can smell your fear... but because I am nice I will give you two options, one, you can stay and fight to the death, two, I will let you flee away while you can."

She licked her lips again, wanting so badly to taste my blood and flesh.

Then she said,"And as you can see all around you... many have failed and died sadly. It's just so sad I have to kill something so cute..." she purred as she drew closer to me.

I was scared. I couldn't move. I stepped backwards but landed on my back on top on a pile of flesh.

She went on top of me. I can see in her eyes how she crazed for an answer and for my flesh. And eager to kill.

She quickly pinned me down. I couldn't move. I struggled under her grasp. I chose to stay. I don't know why but I'm going to.

She was about to strike me with her sword until I heard her scream, her high pitched scream full of shock and anger and pain.

I saw that her hand was cut off. I looked around to see who my savior was.

It was Raven.

She stood there hazily. She looked liked the walking dead, the undead. she was panting hard. And her eyes full of tears ready to burst and she had bags under her eyes.

"Get off of him you crazy bitch." She said still wheezing and panting but still was able to grasp the words.

Th butterflies in my stomach faded and I felt relief run through me.

I was happy.