Real Name

(Author: Don't mind meh drawing :3)

Raven P.O.V

I looked over to Fire Breath, the vines that were holding him unraveled and reveals him with only one arm.

I thought carefully. Should I use the rose for Fire Breath's injury? Or get to see my mom for the first time.

I chose Fire Breath. I'll find my mom later. Right now a guy needs my help.

I ran towards Fire Breath. He only walked slowly wincing from the pain.

"Come on let's go. To the rose. NOW." I said almost screaming. I was so worried. I ran to the rose and pulled it from its roots.

I walked over to Fire Breath. I leaned in and held his cheek with my free hand and the other using my bloody hands that were pricked by the thorns of the rose.

I kissed him. Leaving me with a tomato face.

"Give Fire Breath's arm back." I said to the rose.

And the most weirdest thing happened.

It said," No name such as, Fire Breath, choose another person."

I turned to Fire Breath. "Real name NOW."

--- P.O.V

After Raven demanded for my real name I had to give in.

"Ok fine. My name is actually....Kasi.." I said real quietly. She didn't question me about lying to her for this long of a time but she said,"Give Kasi's arm back." to the rose.

The rose started to turn to ashes as my arm started to come back. The pain grew less and less.

And soon my arm was back. And after that, she still didn't question but said,"I understand why you didn't tell me your real name. It's ok." She said in a comforting way.

And of course this was the end.

We came to a door and it said:

"Good job you made it! Your welcome to leave and please keep the skills that you have learned in this tunnel."

Raven P.O.V

Yes! We made it to the end. And there was a rocky path leading to this castle or something like that.

I saw a tree and I knew this was my chance.

I took Fir-- Kasai's hand and pushed him against the tree.

"Ok Fir-- Kasai. Let's make things clear. First, don't ever lie to me and two dont hurt yourself trying to save me. I don't like when people do that. It makes me feel really guilty. And third this is for your punishment." I said.

"Wait what's the pun--" I leaned in and kissed him sucking in all the air from him and let go before he could finish his sentence.

I broke away from him. "That was the punishment." I said turning back into a tomato.

"Hehe." Kasai laughed."That seemed more like a treat than a punishment." He said teasing me. "oh shut up." I said shoving him.

Raven P.O.V

I had a nice day? I don't know. I couldn't tell. This was more like heaven than hell.

Kasai~

What a sweet name.

Wait. WHAT AM I THINKING?!

0///0

(Author: AND THE END!! Yay!! :p of the chapter.)