The fight Raven

(Author: yaaaaaa I drew da picture. I know I know. It looks great 😂 jk I know u ppl can draw loads better. Haha. READ!! I am on Instagram, my Instagram is @angie3141592)

Kasai P.O.V

Sitting on the throne was a lady. She wasn't exactly sitting, she was laying down and looking at her nails. She was wearing a purple robe and blue high heels, dark blue. Her dirty knotted hair that was colored a pretty blue. She also had these little shorts, they were poofy. The throne she was laying down on was a a color mixed of purple and pink. There were wings at the top of the throne, then a crown in the middle. blood was smeared on the throne, and she had a killing crave smile.

She turns her head and looks at me. I feel my back growing in sweat a chill crawling up my spine when she turns her head, she had deep, dark sockets. I run over to Raven, I pick her up not wanting anything bad happening to her. "Aww, look, we've got guests~" She says teasingly. She sits up now aware of our presence. She holds a skull with a crown on it firmly, she smiles evilly. "Guards. Kill them all." she says still smiling like a maniac.

Two guards come from behind her throne. One looks all muscular and beast like with his beady eyes and large mouth dripping with saliva and caked with dried blood. He has fur all over, just like a wolf. He smiles viciously showing off the saliva and blood.

The second guard looks like a normal teenage boy. However, he wears a mask that covers completely only one eye and his mouth. He also wore a tank top like thing and short pants. He had Ravens eyes and hair. He held two swords in each hand, both bathed in blood and now stained.

"Hurry up there are going to be more people coming to visit." The woman on the chair said.

I see Raven wake up in my arms,"Put me down." Raven says in a low serious voice. She sounds like she's gonna kill more than two guards.

And they lung for us.

Raven P.O.V

I wake up and see I'm in Kasai's arm.
"Hurry up there are going to be more people coming to visit." The woman on the chair said.

"Summon the sword," I hear a voice in my head say. "Concentrate."

I tell Kasai to put me down and I stand up straight and ready for any attack.

The normal teen goes after me and the big wolf-like guy goes after Kasai.

He tries to cut me with his swords and he misses. I loose my stance because of a rock and slip. I got cut deeply down the arm. I howl in pain and tries to summon "the sword".

It's a big black sword. It had a raven on it and dark black jewels for the eyes. And black vine like design slowly curving into a handle.

I don't waste time observing the sword. I quickly swing it so in can slash his face. But he's quick on his feet and dodges. This guy is the hardest out of all the others I have killed.

He swings his swords at me and I block it with my sword. I overpower him and cut off his arm.

He screams like a man forever lost in torture. His scream lowers and he uses his good arm to attack me.

And while I'm trying to cut into his flesh I hear Kasai screaming and looks in his direction.

"You shouldn't keep your eyes off your opponent." I hear the teen say and just when I turn around he punches me hard in the stomach and sends me flying to the wall.

I catch my eyes on Kasai for a moment and see that there are three scratch marks across his back.

I hit the wall and collapse on the ground.

I struggle to get to my feet. The blood is oozing from my arm. And from the blood loss I feel hazy. I cough up blood.

I grab my sword. And I feel that the teen has picked me up. I wince as I look towards him. I grit my teeth and say,"Go suck cocks in hell bitch." I smirk and swing my sword at his waist and I kill him completely.

I fall to the ground. I sit up, leaning against the wall.

I remember Kasai and try to get up. I wince through the pain, but I've been pushed to my limits.

Good luck, I say in my head.

I wish I could do something, I feel like a useless rag doll...