Fire Breath

" My name is Fire Breath." He said. It was nice to finally see someone with me and to comfort me.

Ya know it's not a very good place to be in. It's nice having someone there with you through good and bad times. I just want to make a friend.

"Cool name." I said. " Thanks yours too." He replied a little louder this time." I'm glad you like my name." I said. He smiled.

Well of course there's silence between us. We just met. But it was nice.

After a little bit I broke the silence and asked," how did you get here?" " I.. was walking down a street and I got murdered. It was painful." He said a lot softer then I heard before. " I was burned in my home when I was a sleep." Crying from remembering what happened. " I'm sorry to bring this painful thing up." I apologized. " It's alright. I'm sorry for telling you my past. You have nothing to apologize for." He said comforting me. "Thanks.. For the support." I said as I continued to walk.

" Hey Fire Breath, let's take a nap I feel tired." I said laying down. He nodded and laid down next to me.....And we fell asleep....

:p

Sorry for short chaps. You would probably see a lot of short chaps Kk?

Leave answer in comments place.