And it was all a dream

Raven P.O.V

My head shot up. Panting really hard. I stood up. Next to me I see... a boy. Kasai?...

Kasai P.O.V

I shot up from the dream. I shook my head around and was quickly smothered with a face pressed onto mine, a warm feeling running from the hands of the person squishing my cheeks into my face.

Breaking apart, I looked forward to set my eyes on a girl. I looked at her questioningly while she blushed, red.

I then clamped my hands onto my lips and darted backwards into a tree.

"I'm sorry." The girl said,"I'm Raven, nice to meet you." She said smiling brightly.

"Hi. My name is... Fire Breath." I said.

Raven P.O.V

I opened my mouth to say, protest, that Fire Breath wasn't his name. I shut my mouth. I had the name. I couldn't grasp my hand on it though.

I stood up and started walking away. I didn't want to spend too much time with a stranger. He suddenly got up and followed me.

"Why are you following me?" I asked.

"I'm lost and I want to be with a person." He said quickly.

"Why? How do you know I'm not a bad person?"

"You're a pretty looking girl and you seem harmless."

My cheeks became faintly red by the comment. "Fine." I ended.

My mind started to drift off...

A gate. It opened and a burst of light rushed onto me and...the boy.

I was holding my hands with his. Fingers intertwined. With my free hand I reached forward and tried touching the light.

I was screaming, crying, saying 'it wasn't fair'

I didn't know. I'll find out later...