Chap 7: How to talk to a girl, infront of her sleeping brother.

So here I am, days later, uploading a new part. *yaaaaaaaaaaay*

 Okay. That was lame, but I actually got time from my school work to write my story here, like that is a big thing for me. I want to make a declaration now, I know you don’t really care, but still:

 Thank you for all your votes and comments, You are awesome. :D

                                              NIALL’S POV

“So what do we do now?” I asked the boys

We had reached the gates of Harry’s home and Zayn was fast asleep in the car. Louis suggested waking him up, but we all knew how cranky Zayn got if he was woken up. What a drama queen this guy was. He had been clubbing the whole night yesterday with a friend and here the side effects were beginning to show.

“Yes?” A voice asked at the gate. It was Jeremy, my man.

“It’s us Jer.” Harry rolled down the windows and showed a goofy face to the camera.

“Oh Harry, what will I do with you?” Jeremy asked laughing.

“Let us in, please” Harry replied with a huge smile

The steel gates to his mansion like home opened and we were through.

Harry undoubtedly got the best house when we were buying homes. He had an architect uncle, who helped him choose.

We passed the garden and the tennis court on the right side of the driveway and the car stopped in front of his house.

Harry got out and sat on the porch. We were still facing ‘The Zayn’ dilemma.

 “Okay, Let’s carry Zayn.” Harry said.

“My hand’s numb man, I can’t carry him” I declared and sat with Harry.

Liam got out of the car and shouted. “Listen up you three. I am fucking hungry, sleepy and want house AC. Either we pick him up or I’m telling Waliyha about you two crushing on her” he said pointing at Harry and me “and I’m telling Eleanor about the time when you told a fan that she was hotter than your girlfriend.” He told Louis.

“Wait. Have you lost your mind?” Louis asked Liam.

“I’m serious. I mean it, Louis. I’m extremely tired.” Liam shouted

“Everyone is blackmailing me today. What is happening to this world?” Louis shouted back.

“Just shut up Lou” Harry told Louis, and then got up and made a face at Liam.

“Okay lets carry him” He said again.

Louis and Harry stood on Zayn’s head side and pulled him out of the car. That douche bag was sill fast asleep. After they had pulled him out of the car, Liam and I stood on the crotch side and held Zayn’s legs.

While we were grabbing him I heard a silent thud on the floor of the car. I turned around and saw it was Zayn’s Blackberry. Putting it in my pocket, I held his leg once again and then picked him up. Liam pushed the door open with his bum and we were in the house.

I was planning to dump Zayn on the sofa, but Liam, the softie he was, told us to take him to the ground floor bedroom.

“Everyone deserves a good sleep Nialler.” He told me.

“This guy has feelings for our Bradford bad boi.” I told the others.

Harry started laughing and was loosing his grip on Zayn’s hand.