Chapter 3

Um... I had decided to name every chapter, but then I thought I could not let a name define each chapter. Hope you people understand. Please do let me know what you think about my story. :)

NIALL’S POV

A girl stood at the doorway.

She was just so beautiful. Her hazel eyes were wide open, loose wavy locks framed her cheeks and her lips were slightly parted.

God please let this not be Zayn’s sister. But the line of her eyebrows and her nose was just like Malik’s. And she was hot. So hot. No one deserves to look so hot. Dressed in khaki shorts and a white shirt, she looked straight out of a fashion magazine and I just couldn’t stop staring.

Oh fuck! Now her eyes fall on me and she looks at the puddle. Color rushes to my cheeks and she starts laughing hard.

“Is that, is that um urine?” She asks with an amused expression on her face.

“Niall what the hell is that !?” Zayn smirks.

I was gonna murder him.

I look sideways towards Harry who was staring at Waliyah open mouthed.

What the hell?

No. Harry was not gonna do it. He was not gonna flirt with Zayn’s sister in front of Zayn. In my mind I do a happy dance but then drop the act when I see Harry approaching her. His flirt face bang on, all smiles and big eyes. That arse.

“That’s our Niall. He pees when he’s nervous. So that’s that. By the way, I'm Harry. Harry Styles.” He says with his trademark cheeky grin.

“Oh you are the one to give me an intro? I know you. Harry, of course and Niall, Louis and Liam” She said waving at all of us and giving us a smile.

That wretched piece of shit.I give him a ‘you are so gonna pay for this’ look and then gathering all my courage I speak.

“Listen I’m so sorry. This is seriously embarrassing, but we were all having a good time and it just happened-”

“By ‘it’, you mean?” Louis speaks from the corner and then every one starts guffawing.

“Oh God, SHUT IT Louis.”

“See the thing is Niall, this over here", he said pointing at my feet “Is not mine, so I guess now is the time when I take my revenge, remember what you and Liam did? By the way I’m Louis.” he says turning to Waliyha “Which you apparently know. Do you like carrots?”

She makes a face at him. “I hate carrots.”

Louis does his sad act with a puppy face and she starts giggling.

 “Tell me something, what revenge are you talking about?” Waliyha stares curiously at him

Now it was my turn to embarrass the shit out of him.Wooooh the tables had turned baaaaby.

“Err it was nothing-” Louis started.

“Basically Liam and I signed Louis’s butt when he was asleep, took a picture of it and uploaded it on eBay to auction the markers which touched his butt. And you won’t believe we got 25,000 auctioneers in 15 minutes, but then Louis came to know about it and he removed the ad.”  I declare proudly

Waliyha looks at me and Liam and asks “You both seriously did that?”

Liam starts laughing, “Oh yes and Eleanor wasn’t happy.”

“Cause she’s the only woman who has access to his butt now.” I add.

Everyone started laughing and I sneak a look at Waliyha and was just mesmerized by her laugh..

“Zayn told me that you people were awesome and I believe him now. Because lunch is all cold and I’ve gotta microwave it. Zayn, you mind?” She signaled him to the kitchen and he grabbed her waist and whispered something into her ear and she laughed and nodded vigorously.

As soon as she was out of sight, I grabbed Harry’s hand.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?”

“Looking better than you ofcourse, might wanna clear that up.” He answered cockily pointing to my puddle.

“I. Will. Get. Back. To. You.” I said running to get a piece of rag.

“Niall James Horan, wiping his own pee. This should hit the headlines or something.’ Liam muttered.