31. When everything stops making sense.

NIALL’S POV

Liam and I came running to see what perked up Zayn’s curiosity. Liam stood well behind the door covering himself and because I decided to see the meat, I placed myself infront of the door, pushing Zayn’s lean figure a little.

Oh Lord.

It was Waliyha. And beside her,  there was a tanned girl with her blonde ringlets falling to her shoulders, wearing a Dartmouth hoodie and skinny jeans. She passed me a smile and then her blue bespectacled eyes flipped back to Zayn in amusement. I looked at Waliyha who had her arms crossed and her brows furrowed.  She stared at me with apprehension, like I was going to hit on her friend or something.

Oh please.  I had my standards. And the thing was I was not even into blondes. Well Harry was and- No. No I’m not going to think about him. 

“You don’t remember me do you?” The girl smirked fixing her eyes on Zayn. She spoke in a thick North London accent, matching Zayn’s.

“Am I supposed to?” Zayn looked worrried.

“Madison, as you know this is my good-for-nothing brother Zayn, the pervert that hits on anything that moves, nowadays.” She shot him a dirty look, who flipped his tongue at her.

“I hope you recover from your memory loss, Zayn.”  Madsion, if that was her name, put out her hand.

“My hug will do you good.” Zayn said with that cheeky grin of his, his tongue slightly visible  between his teeth, and he moved in for an inappropriate hug, staying put that way for too long.

Waliyha rolled her eyes and then looked at me. “This is- “

“Niall, I know. The leprechaun.” She says pushing a lock of her hair behind her left ear.  “Hey that’s not a compliment!” I protested.

“But aren’t you the smallest, I mean height-wise?” She said arching her eyebrows which left me mumbling. “And that’s Liam who I guess is naked? I hope I wasn’t interrupting a threesome?”

Liam looked at her with a horrified expression. “We are straight okay?” He pushed me aside and looked at her angrily.

“Mmm. Nice abs.” She said looking at his stomach appreciatively and sure enough Liam in all his angst had come out half naked infront of a girl. People like you and I would say ‘Big deal.’ But for Liam I guess this was a first, infront of ‘unknown’ lady. Blood crept up to Liam’s cheeks and he moved back inside the house quietly. 

I put out my hand and motioned them to come inside the messy house.  Madison looked around the place and fixed her eyes on the bottles  and glasses lying on the bar counter . “Naughty boys.” She laughed and Waliyha looked pointedly in the front. I understood her shitty plan. She was here to ignore me the whole time. Well once upon a time there was an Irishman called Niall Horan who knew things and knew his way around things.  Her plan was begging to be let loose.

“I never told Rizzoli that Waliyha is actually Waliyha Malik- The Zayn Malik’s sister. She would have freaked out. She is totally in love with that one. ” She said motioning her eyes towards Liam’s retreating figure.