26. I Could Be The One To Make You Feel That Way.

Title Credit:

I could be the one - Avicii vs Nicki Romero

This chapter is dedicated to @mkm16_123 cause her comment made me smile really big. I really hope you enjoy this chapter, love :)

That’s Elxiee <@elcie96> on the sidebar, she’s beautiful isn’t she?

 “Harry.”

I felt him move his warm hand across my back. He trailed it low and when it reached the bottom of the zipper my breathing hitched. He noticed that and chuckled softly. For a moment I felt nothing. Suddenly he turned me around and pushed me against the wall, two firm hands pinning me there.

“Well, well Waliyha. I have you here all alone and I want you so bad.” Harry whispered, putting his huge hands on my waist. It almost fitted in them.

“So petite, so beautiful... yet you choose Niall... Today I’m gonna show you why he is nothing.” He says pressing to my chest.

“Harry you don’t wanna do this, trust me.” He was just centimeters away from my face. I could smell the aftershave from his face and his breath smelled like chocolate and I was hungry.

“You have no idea. How badly I want to fuck you right now. I just want to throw you on that bed and give it you. Hard. Bet Niall hasn’t done it yet.” He says, cupping my face with both his hands.

“You are just so perfect.” He cooed, his hands moving down on my arms, making me feel so, so good.

He plants a soft kiss in the crook of my neck and moves upwards, touching my earlobe with the tip of his tongue making me gasp. That was my weak spot and Harry had found it. He chuckled softly. He puts it between his lips and sucks it hard and I had to hold him for support.

“There, there Walyiha, I won’t tease you any longer. Let’s get to the bit shall we?” He says, licking his lips. His emerald green orbs look down at me. There was noting to say anymore because all my mouth wanted to do was to kiss him and it turned out his mouth was totally down with that too. I close my eyes and in a matter of seconds I was feeling his soft lips on mine.

He grabbed my hip and pushed me against the wall, his lips moving hungrily against mine. Never in my life had I felt so good kissing someone. I grabbed his hair, pulling his curls as he bit my bottom lip and kissed it tenderly. My hands snaked through those never ending curls as I suddenly got what the big deal was about kissing. How someone could suck on your bottom lip and make you completely undone. That someone stroking the hair back from your face could make you swoon so bad that you had to hold him. His hands were in places, where there had never been hands before, not without someone getting slapped around the face.

He kissed me gently, his lips moving in sync with mine. He came gasping and when he broke apart, that’s when I realized how much I wanted air. I pulled him towards me again, not liking the feeling of him being away from me.

He chuckled again, his arms cradled me to him, one hand stroking the hip and the other cupping the back of my head were the only things stopping me from floating away.

I put myself into his arms, hugging him. I could still smell the aftershave which was so addictive that I had to burry my nose in his neck to prevent myself from eating those plump glistening lips of Harry Styles which, till now, I could not believe I’d just kissed. I felt his warm breath on my ear, “So can Niall make you feel like this?” He asked, his breathing tickling my ear.

I thought for a while and decided to come out honestly. “No.” Yes that was the truth. Niall made me feel all kinds of happy and secure, but this was the first time in my life that a guy had kissed me and I was breaking apart under it, I wanted him to go on until I was wasted. Yes it was like that.