Guitars and foamy nakedness :)

Life is so exhausting right now, but a bunch of five perverted guys make it a bit better.

My cousin came over today and then she asked me a question out of the blue,

“What kind of a guy do you want?”

Me: I want a guy who has dimples like Harry, eyelashes like Zayn, an ass like Louis, eyes like Niall and the sensibility of Liam.

Cousin: -____________________-

Me:   ☆__________________☆

                                                                        NIALL’S POV

I was rummaging through Zayn’s huge closet trying to find a polo shirt. We needed to go out and here I was poking around a closet full of so many clothes, that I didn’t even know where to begin and given that it wasn’t even Zayn’s house, it was utterly horrendous having so many clothes at a sister’s place who just lived a few miles from his own.

“Zayn where are the Polo shirts man?”

I waited for a reply which did not come. We had been trying to catch his attention since the past one hour but that was an epic failure. Reason:

 Perrie had called and Zayn was now married to his phone, refusing to get up from the couch.

All of us were sitting on the sofa watching Harry Potter when his phone rang. Zayn yelped when he saw that Perrie was calling and then started talking dirty with her in front us... and since he wasn’t leaving, we had to get up and sit in another room. Waliyha was totally upset because she had to quit watching her film. We sat in her room, played UNO!, drank orange juice and ate her ‘red velvet cupcakes’ which tasted more like ‘red velvet brick-cakes’. They were hard and pretty much tasteless, but no one had the balls to tell her about it because her day sucked so much. We were supposed to redecorate the flat today, which was another epic failure. As it was getting dark, we decided to hang out here and made Harry get us more of his Nutella sandwiches. When our wise Liam pointed out that we needed to go home to get into some ‘club’ clothes, Waliyha graciously allowed us to raid her brother’s wardrobe. Everyone easily found stuff for themselves and went to change where as I was in a dilemma... I needed a polo shirt ASAP and I could not find one.

“Still looking?” Waliyha poked her head through the door.

“Uh-huh. Tell me something, does Zayn have any Polo shirts out here?”

“Sure. There are so many... wait lemme help you.” She says walking into the room.

She came and stood beside me, smelling of muted musk and lavender. How come a person who hasn’t had a bath all day, still manage to smell so awfully good? Well this also meant that she was in those same clothes since morning... bra-less, in that oversized GAP T-shirt... a total sight for sore eyes, it was just so hard to look away... Playing UNO! was even more difficult since she kept bending to throw the cards. I needed to get some fresh stuff into my brain... My mind was way too polluted with sex crap.

“Here are your shirts blondie!” Waliyha says throwing a couple of Polo shirts at me.

“Whoa! Where in earth were these beautiful things ... And blondie, seriously?”

“Well blondie suits you. I really need to think of nicknames for you guys, FYI... Zayn’s is crummy. Cause he’s totally worthless.”

“Don’t tell Liam, he’ll get upset.” I say and she starts laughing

“Anyways I’ll go have a bath. You change alright? ... We’ll be off in an hour.” Waliyha said getting inside the bathroom.

  It took me all my will not to ask her “Can I come in with you?” I laugh at myself because I was such a desperate human being. I select a blue Polo shirt and then take off the one I was wearing... suddenly there’s a loud thud.

I turn around to see a wooden-something fallen on the floor. It was sticking out of Waliyha’s closet. I walk to the cupboard and look at it. It was the head of a guitar! What?

Pulling it out fast and placing it on the bed, I see it’s an old one, not the kind available nowadays. It had some flower motifs carved on the side and when I turned it, I was shocked.

 WALIYHA MALIKwas carved at the side with more flower detailing around it. I stared at it totally captivated by it’s beauty. I was in love with guitars since the day I knew an instrument like it existed and now that I knew that the girl I had the hots for, has such a beautiful one, I started imagining the both of us on a beach in the Caribbean playing it together.

“Niall, why haven’t you -” Waliyha’s voice startled me. She stood there in her bathrobes stopping midway in her sentence, seeing me stroking her guitar.

Then she smiled. I heaved a sigh of relief... thank God she wasn’t angry.

‘You play the guitar?” I ask as she sits beside me.

“Yep, since I was five.”

“Wow. You really don’t look like a guitar playing chick.”

I hit myself mentally. That was a very stupid thing to say.

“So what do I look like?” She asks grinning from ear to ear.

“You look like a badass hot girl whose only aim in life is to take advantage of guys.”

“Yeah? Then you should hear me play sometime, maybe you’ll start thinking differently then.” She says patting my head.

“Niall! Can I use this bathroom, my shower suddenly stopped working!?” Harry’s voice interrupts our conversation. I turn to him to give him a piece of my mind, but words fail me.

Harry was standing in the doorway, stark naked, covered in bits of foam.

 Waliyha screams loudly and my palm moved to her eyes immediately, covering them.

“What fresh hell is this?” Harry screams when he sees her.

“Get some clothes you jerk... This is not our home!” I yell at him.

 “I’ll just get inside, and the same goes to you... wear a shirt!” Harry says holding his crotch and running to the bathroom hurriedly.

This did so just not happen.

“Is he gone?” Waliyha asks slowly. I removed my hand from her eyes.

“Yeaaaahhh... super awkward, sorry bout that that” I say giving her a sympathetic look.

“OH MY FUCKING GOD, HIS LENGTH IS ENORMOUS! DID YOU SEE THAT?” Waliyha shrieks.

“He pretty much roams naked around us, so yeah... many times.. Why do you keep screaming?” I say, giving her a weird look.

“You lucky whores! I would pay to see something like that again, my goodness.” Waliyha yells staring at the bathroom door, holding her forehead.

Well I was now just being ignored by the girl whose attention I was craving like mad, who in turn was now focusing her attention on one of my best mate’s dick. I wish I could cut Harry’s balls and feed it to the dogs. He was so dead. Just so dead.

So tell me how was it... good, horrible, pathetic, C grader... anything... just let me know.

You have no idea how a tweeny comment makes my day. I don’t care if it says bad stuff... cause then I’ll know what to improve. :)

Thank you bubbas for reading this far. :')