29. You really need a reason to sleep with Harry Styles and run after Liall?

I dedicate this chapter to a beautiful bub; @wenny143 . Wendy stop puking JB the whole day and get a life. Okay? Lol and stop fucking a basketball as soon as you touch it. It’s freaks me out that you’re so awesome. Just so you know I laaabh you. :)x

HARRY’S POV

That was the best sex I’d ever had. And that was saying something. I don’t mean to brag, but I’ve had my share with the ladies, even thought the tabloids have always kept it higher than the way it should be, I’ve had my share. This time it was like I had discovered something in a whole new avatar. Who the hell knew that a small hot chick, would know anything about lovemaking? But boy she did. And it was so, so good. But it wasn’t like I forced myself on her, it was her decision and hers completely.

Last night was a chaos. Everyone was pissed out of their brains. 3 of them were crying and that included Liam. I could not figure out, what the fuck just happened. Niall was in the back seat, probably crying as well and Waliyha? She was in a mess of her own. 

Before I could think anymore, Louis pulled over to Zayn’s curb. When everyone started unloading, Zayn’s expression was worth a fuck.

“Hold up. What are ya’ll getting down for? Nobody’s crashing at my place. You have pads of your own and it’s high time you spend some time there.” He huffed and looked at us as we blankly stared back at him.

“I need some ‘me’ time okay?” He said now with a softer expression. He sounded really low.

I knew what the ‘me’ time meant. He usually wanted one of those when he was really angry or was really, really sad. I guess it was the latter and that implied him getting wasted. Yes he would be helping himself at his inbuilt bar the whole night. I wanted to say something, but Louis just patted his arm and said, “Take care mate.” And then drove away.

But it was now going to be one ‘helluva’ drive cause, Liam lived down South and we were still in North London. Way to go.

We crossed Thames and the river was sparkling with the million city lights that were still glowing at 2.00 am. I pulled down my window and made a waving motion with my hand as the wind struck my face, brushing my curls lightly. I put my face on the window and breathed in the air that was so comforting. I knew I had done something wrong today, but I sure as hell wasn’t going to admit it.

We dropped everybody on the way. Elxiee was first, who looked so pissed that if she had a hot knife in her hand, she would have surely pressed it to my face. I waved her goodbye, but she just slammed the door in my face, for obvious reasons.

 Niall’s stop came next but he was already passed out in the back seat so Liam and Louis had to carry him to the door.

Well he was the main reason for this shit wasn’t he? Hadn’t he been dancing with Elxiee, Waliyha would have never asked me to dance with her (which stung a little bit), and things wouldn’t have taken a turn like this. But now I was alone with Waliyha and she wasn’t sparing me a glance.

I was a good flirt, I was a guy who could captivate a lady with my Cheshire charm but when it came to Waliyha Malik, I was helpless. And it sucked so much.  I could not even make small talk with her before I could see Liam and Louis return. Liam’s eyes looked straight out of a horror movie. They were so red that I actually thought for a moment I was imagining things. But his red nose, cutened the effect and well he did not look that bad. But really, what had happened to him? I hadn’t ever seen him crying.

When we reached Waliyha’s place, the unexpected happened. She looked at me and held out her hand.

“Come with me?”