33. Harry, Oh Harry.

CHECK OUT http://www.wattpad.com/story/3786098-a-powerful-secret . It's fudging pancakes awesome. :) xx

HARRY’S POV

I placed my palm on the security check and the door opens softly.I rub my eyes and throw my car keys on the sofa. I start moving towards the stairs in the dark but then I realise something. I didn’t hear the car keys hit the cushion. Someone caught it. I move to the switchboard with my heart leaping in my mouth and switch on the light. There was someone.

Zayn. Zayn was sitting on the sofa drinking a glass of wine, watching my every move.

“Why are you here?” I ask, easing out of my shirt. I knew why he was here. I knew exactly what his problem was.

“Why is your phone switched off? Or better where were you since yesterday?” He asks staring at me, thin lipped.

“Fucking you mum.” I snarl at him. I see him getting up in one swift motion and feel his stinging slap on my face. “How do you even live with yourself Styles, how?” He asks spitting at me.

“Where were you?” He growls holding my collar this time. “Or should I say who’s bed were you sleeping around on this time?”

“That’s none of you business.” I sneer at him.

“It’s my business Harry. We were shit worried since yesterday. Simon came down from his work thrice to check if you were home. Everyone was so fucked up, worrying about you. I’m sick of this Harry. I’m sick of you. How do you even sleep at night? Don’t you get tired of sleeping around with a new face each day? Don’t you want some stability in your life? Your every move is tracked. You’re more on the papers than any of us. And the funny thing is- the paps aren’t even wrong about you.” His face twists in a disgusted grimace.

“Why, are you jealous Zayn? I’m in the news all the time and you aren’t?” I sneer at him prodding his chest with my index finger. “First of all Malik, you seriously need to stop shitting in my affairs and yes. I love, abosulutely love waking up to a new face. Same old meat, just not my style. A new body filling me each day, that’s me.” I prod him one last time and walk away from from him.

“You disgust me Harry.” Zayn says, washing down his wine, in one quick gulp. “Mark my words- You’ll get a girl pregnant one day.”

I laugh humorlessly, and turn my face back to him. “You think I have a stupid brain like yours? I use protection Zayn. Have you ever heard about that?”

“Condoms are effcetive only 95% of the time. And trust me Harry, you’ll be the one to utilize that 5% effectively.” I snort at his statement and move toward my bedroom.

“And also remember,” He says with a ring of finalty in his voice. “You will be the reason behind the downfall of this band.”

***

I stare at the boy ahead of me who was prodding my shoulder. “Ball please.” He says. I look my hands and I’m holding a tenis ball. I give it to him and clutch my temples in my hands as that night runs clear in my head. Liam and Louis look worriedly at me and I give them a tiny smile.

“What were you thinking?” Liam asks me softly as he kicks a tuff of grass with his leg. “Nothing.” I murmur, looking down. “You were spacing out Haz. Tell me. What is the problem?” Louis asks, running a hand through his hair and staring straight ahead.

“You remember last year, that night I came home after two days?” Liam nods his head signaling me to continue.

“I went to my cousin’s wedding and then slept with his wife.” Liam’s head snaps in my direction and now even Louis was listening. “ But this is not about that day I came back late. After the wedding I got a hotel room for the two of us while my cousin was called on a meeting to Hampshire. I slept around with his wife. My cousin’s wife. While he was attending to his work. I fucked her while he was trying to supply clean water to children in lease.” I tried to make myself believe each sentence as my eyes stung with tears. “Zayn knew I had a problem. He knew how much I needed sex everyday. I couldn’t live without it. For me- it was like a druggie’s personal brand of herion. He took me to a doctor, against all my wishes. He took me to the doc and he stated something that I dreaded the most. He said I was a sex addict. He said if I went for rehab now, I would get better in a few weeks, because I was just in my initial stages, where the person just thought about it all the time. If I delayed it- then I would be thinking sex, breathig sex, wanting it every second of existence. He said that if I wouldn’t get it on time, I would want to do it to any lady infront of me, and it wouldn’t bother me if it was my own mum. I would be blinded by hunger. He scared my brains out Liam. Zayn put me into rehab but I didn’t complete my routine. We had to leave for tour and again when I was back home I started sleeping around. Again it was the same old. And that’s when I was so desparate of not getting a hooker on time that I fucked my cousin’s wife again. And the saddest thing was- that she loved it. She loved what I did to her. Every party I attended where she was, it was my routine to get a room and peel her her clothes off. I couldn’t stop myself. It was that bad. I needed her to give it to me so bad, that I made her lie to her husband, and we spent two days in a hotel. Just the both of us. But then I realised I had a life away from her. So I came back home. When I came back Zayn was there. Days earlier he forced me into rehab again, but I couldn’t take it. So he was waiting there and he knew what I had been upto. And then he told me something I would have never believed in my whole life. He said that one day I would get a girl pregnant and I would be the reason of us falling apart.” I took a deep breath and stared at the park ahead.

None of them spoke. Then slowly Louis put his arm around me. “Are you still addicted?” he asked softly. “No. I cured myself with medicines. It shitted my imune system, but I thought it was better than telling a shrink your deepest secrets.” I took a sharp breath.

Suddenly Liam put his hands in his pocket. “Oh shit, I left my phone at home.”

“Niall must be freaking out, it’s getting so late.” He said quiety looking at the setting sun.

 “Then maybe you should go to him.” I say with my heart falling. Liam looks a me and then smiles. “He can wait.” He pats my shoulder. “But your daughter can’t. Come let’s go meet her.”

****

I stood outside a brick walled buiding in Rowland steet watching the cars pass by.

“Must be a new feather in your cap. Deflowering a girl and then getting her pregnant.” Liam smirked. I shoved him with my hand and moved my finger towards her bell. Then I stopped and withdrew my hand. I was scared. I was SO fucking scared. What if? But my thoughts were left hanging as Lou pushed me aside and rung the bell.  I looked at him in disbelief and he crossed his arms in satisfaction, his tank top showing off his muscular tattooed arms, making him look like a kindnapper. I closed my eyes tightly waiting for a response at the door. And just a second later I heard the door creak open. I heard a surprised gasp from Liam’s side and Louis muttered, “Oh my god she’s just-“  But I didn’t wait for him to complete his sentence. I openend my eyes softly and looked infront of me. There was no one? Just before I could think they were joking with me, I glanced down below me. My heart stop beating for a moment.

She was so breathtakingly beautiful. Sweet Jesus.  A white as snow kid stood barefoot on the threshold below me, wearing a purple frock, stroking a baby rabbit. My heart took a leap as I saw my features etched upon her face. My green eyes. My eyebrows. My- “She has your dimples Hazza.” Liam smiled at her and poked my cheeks still staring at her. Louis just looked back and forth from me to her. “It’s amazing isn’t it?” Liam echoed my thoughts. Louis nodded in amazement as he stared at the kid. No, my daughter. Just that word brought a smile to my face. My daughter cocked her head to her side. Her brown waves flowed to her shoulder and her bright green orbs stared back at me.

“What’s your name?”I ask quietly, my hands desperately wanting to touch her, kiss her and cry with all that desparation from the whole day.

“Haley Styles.” She said in a sing song voice, kissing her rabbit. Tears broke out of my eyes as I started crying loudly on the street. I slipped to my knees and clutched it hard. She had my name.  “Hazza do you notice, she’s Haley? Harry + Leigh?” Liam’s smiling voice spoke in my ear.  I started crying more. She was mine. The prettiest girl in the world was mine. She was my daughter. I had a beautiful little angel in my life who I was a father to. I looked up at her and laughed, running a hand through my hair.

“Mom’s not at home.” She said softly, twirling her skirt, looking at us with apprehension.

To hell with that ache of not being able to touch my own daughter. “But papa is.” I say, picking her up and holding her to my chest, running kisses down her little fingers as tears trailed down my cheeks soaking her little head.

***

HELLOOO everybody.  *pats her hair, and tries to look nice.* So there you have it. Sorry she’s not Darcy, to those who were expecting it. :(  Aaaah this chapter’s really short but the next one is guna be nice, I promise (Some Naliyha sass. :**).  And to those who comment  and vote on this fan-fic, seriously I want to feed you oreos for a month.  Marry me? :”)

Oh and guess what, I got a follow back from @SashaaMalik @yusufsimpson  (zayn’s cousins) @2fa_Malik  (his aunt) lol.  I started screaming so loud that my mother plugged  out my laptop charger , and my lappie shut down. -_- Okay I really have no social life.   Is anyone here on twitter? Follow me- @harshitahaha. And we can talk the whole night No? okay then.

(PS: In the next chappie, I may post a giff of Haley. ;) Oh, oh oh: Who do you ship, Naliyha, or Warry,  I just realised, I never asked. ) ~Harshita Xx :)