Just kiss me, will you? Cause I need to confess something.

WALIYHA’S POV

Someone’s at the door, ringing the bell. Ugggh. I open my eyes and immediately my head starts throbbing badly. Great.

“Ow, ow, ow”.

 Another ring.

“Coming!” 

Why would someone be here so early in the morning? I look at my alarm clock and it read quarter past ten. It wasn’t that early after all. I wear my flip flops and limp to the main door, holding my head, to open it.

“Blondie!”

 Niall was leaning against the doorframe, looking fetching in a fitting grey shirt and ripped jeans with tousled hair.

“You have the whole ‘hot American’ look going on about you, come on in.” I yawn.

“And you have the whole ‘out of the bed’ look going on about you, both literally and figuratively.” He says with a laugh.

“Mummy, my head’s paining so bad.” I say, slumping down on the sofa

“Well I told you not to drink so much but you were the one trying to look all bad ass... anyways I knew this was going to happen so I snuck out of Zayn’s place and got you some chocolate and medicine-”

“Aww Niall you’re just so good.” I say hugging him tightly.

“Well eat the chocolate, it’s tastier.” He says handing me a piece and eating the rest himself.

“Is Perrie back?” I ask rembering that Perrie was supposed to come today.

“Yes she came last night, we tried calling you when we were going to Zayn’s today, but I couldn’t reach your number. You were laughing about it being on twitter yesterday... don’t you remember anything?” Niall asks and I could see his face falling.

“I do remember bits of it... like meeting Elxiee, talking trash with you on the dance floor and then having a shot drinking competion and after that everything is just a blur- Jesus!”

I look at my legs which are bare. I hadn’t realized what I was wearing. Now that I had looked, I was in a stripped shirt and looked like a complete whore.

“I don’t remember wearing this! Oh my God some dude changed me... shit, shit, shit” I started freaking out... What if? No no no  this just couldn’t be happening.

“Relax okay? Just relax.” Niall comes and sits beside me.

“Niall, I think...”

“You don’t need to think anything... I was with you the whole time and um... I changed you because you looked really uncomfortable.” Niall rushes at the end and then started chewing his lower lip nervously.

That gave me some sort of relief; I mean it was Niall right? Not some filthy stranger... but still, I had to ask him, “We didn’t, did we?”

“No, no... Hell no! I mean I didn’t even look at you while changing you.” Niall says with a nervous smile.

I laughed. I laughed because here was a guy who didn’t do anything, even though I was totally out drunk. Here was a man every girl would want for themselves.

“You’re not charming your way out of this... But still. Thank You.”

“No problem. I used to go to Sunday school, so all this is really out of bounds for me... because; you know I’ll be damned in hell and everything, otherwise.”

I couldn’t help but smile.

“So tell me more about yesterday, I didn’t get a tattoo or anything, right?”