30. That's Zayn. Our hormonal boy.

I dedicate this chapter to a girl who recently bought the cutest puppy: @elcie96. Thank You so much bub, for making the story’s most awesome cover till date and for bearing the fact that your character is a little mean. But you should know that I love you more than I love milkshake. <3 :)

LIAM’S POV

“Niall I think I’m having a sugar rush, way too much of chocolate.” I say motioning with my hands, still running away from the screams.

“Liam, if I die here today then-” But before Niall could finish what he was saying, someone jerked my hand. I felt a spasm rush up to my shoulder and the pain was so bad that I let out a girlish scream. There. We were doomed. I could already think of the headlines.

Two members of the British Boy band One Direction- Niall Horan and Liam Payne, were found dead on a street after they were raped and mutilated by teenage girls.

“What the hell DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING RUNNING ON THE STREETS  LIKE THIS?!”

A voice hit my ear like an earthquake.

Suddenly I found myself sitting in a black van with Paul’s face looming above mine his breath smelling of green tea.

“Paul are you gonna kiss me?” I asked blushing ever so slightly.  

“Oh I’m not kissing anyone. But both of you will. My ass. That’s right. Both of you will kiss my ass. Do you have any idea who you are? You cannot roam on the streets without protection-”

“Why are we talking sex?” Niall asked casually, taking out dirt from his nails.

Paul put his hand on his head and let out an exasperated sigh. “God, this boy.” I heard him mutter.

He slowly raised his head and put on the portable television resting on the seat infront of us.

“Ohmigaawd. I saw Niall and Liam and they were running outside Surrey and laughing. We tried catching them but this van pulled up and they like went inside, and me and Linda couldn’t stop screaming. I’m like what just happened?” The news channel showed a thin blonde girl who was chewing gum, her hair tied in a fishtail plait wearing way too much of mascara.

The camera then focused on the crowd filled with girls crying and the reporter’s voice boomed in the background: “This is the effect caused by two members of the British invasion One Direction. What they did today was risky but at the same  time,  the best thing, a girl jogging on a Surrey footpath could get her eyes on. And if two eye candies don’t make you-

Paul clicked off the television and looked at us with an expression which said, “Well?”

“Erhum... the adrenaline rush, whoo!” Niall said punching his arm in the air.

“That’s it. That’s so fucking it. You could have gotten yourself killed. Do you even realize that? You both are grounded for today and will spend the rest of your day at Zayn’s. I want to put you in a prison but then you have a flight to catch tomorrow. Therefore that’s the least I can do.”

Me and Niall looked at each other and gulped. Zayn was so pissed yesterday. He even told his girlfriend of two years to leave him and now well I just didn’t know what was going to happen.

****

His door was open as usual. Paul literally held our collars and dragged us inside.

“Zayn” Paul boomed.