Chapter 9

Location: Hospital, Victoria

Currently, Seraph is in the lobby of the Hospital a lot of people were making a long line towards the front counter as there waiting to be called to visit the patients that have been treated here.

Seraph Thoughts: Oh dear... Looks like I have to wait a while...

Seraph thought as he turns around to bump into a little female Feline. The Feline has blonde hair, carrying a staff, and has two different eye colors, her left being blue and her right being yellow. The Feline panics a bit as she steps back and apologizes.

 The Feline panics a bit as she steps back and apologizes

???: A-Ah, I'm sorry!

Seraph: Oh, it's-

Seraph couldn't finish his sentence as the Feline stormed away from him, heading towards the exit of the Hospital as she walked out, Seraph was standing there watching her leave as to why was she in a hurry.

Seraph: Okay... Well, she's in a hurry, I wonder why?

Timeskip

Seraph is now waiting for his name to be called out. Wanting to pass the time, Seraph watched the T.V. which is showing the news.

News Reporter: The Nation known as Chernobog has been taken control by the terrorist group known as the Reunion Movement, the Catastrophe has also been taken during the time of the Uprising...

Seraph Thoughts: I swear to god this world is getting crazier and crazier over time.

Seraph thought as a nurse came in front of him.

Nurse: Mister Seraph?

Seraph: Yes, that's me.

Seraph got up from his chair and followed the nurse to the front counter as the nurse sits behind it.

Nurse: I haven't seen you before, what brings you here?

Seraph: I came to visit someone here... I was sent to see if this person is doing alright.

Nurse: I see, who are you visiting today?

Seraph: Uhhh, gimme a sec.

Seraph then reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small piece of paper. It has the name of Linda's brother on it.

Seraph: Joe Manson?

Nurse: Joe Manson? Hmm... Let me see.

The nurse then started typing on her computer, and once she's done she turn her attention back to Seraph.

Nurse: Joe Manson is on the third floor, room 10, you can take the elevator over there.

Seraph: Thank you, miss.