Chapter 36

Tarra's POV

We are walking around the busy streets of the local town, and it is truely beautiful. It's around half one in the after noon, yet they still decided to put on the dimly-lit lights throughout the street. It has a nice effect to the scene though. I don't want to leave.

"We have to leave soon. We'll head at two." Jake says. We all nod in response.

Suddenely, a wave of nausea washes over me.

"Luke," I clutch into his arm. "I'm gonna be sick."

Luke's eyes widen in panic and he grabs my waist, pulling me to the side. Since there are no toilets close enough, I throw up at the trunk of a tree, gagging on my own bile.

"Ssshh," Luke soothes, taking my blonde hair from my face. I spew up the rest of the vile liquid and run a hand through my locks, tears pricking my eyes.

"What the hell.." I groan.

Luke pulls me into a hug. "Do you want to go home?"

I nod, and he tells me to wait for a bit while he tells the rest. He returns after a minute and intertwines his hand in mine, sending tingles through my body. We walk to the boys' flat, making polite conversation. Luke knows I don't feel like talking much.

When we enter the flat, we hear giggles. I turn to Luke.

"I bet they hooked up."

Luke laughs at my bluntness, and I chuckle along with him. But I stop when the nausea returns and I'm soon at another toilet, puking my guts up.

"Why do I keep vomiting?" I cry into Lukes chest. He reaches across to flush the toilet, keeping a steady hand on my waist. "I don't know, T. I hate seeing you like this."

"It's like I'm in one of those movies, where someone gets sick and no one knows the reason. I could be pregnant, by all means!"

I laugh lightly, but I'm only met with silence. I look up to see a very serious Luke staring at me.

Then realisation hits me.

"No fucking way."

_____________________________________

Lia's POV

"Ashton, stop!"

I can hardly contain my giggles as Ashton's hands tickle my warm sides, causing me to recoil from him.

"If you give me a kiss, I'll stop!"

"In your dreams, Irwin."

He continues with his torture, but quickly halts when we both hear footsteps.

"Shit.." Ashton mutters.

We hear low mumbling, then the sound of feet moving again. The feet are moving away from this room.

"We better get dressed," I say.

"But you look hot withou-"

"Ashton!"

I scowl at him while I begin dressing myself again, him doing the same. I'm just adjusting the belt on my jeans when a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"I still want that kiss, though."

I roll my eyes and grin, turning around to him. "My lips are irresistable, aren't they?"

"Damn right they are," Ashton playfully growls and wastes no time in placing his lips on mine. Our mouths are beyond swollen at this stage, I wouldn't be surprised if people noticed.