Chapter 30

Lia's POV

I'm unable to retrieve my phone since I'm shaking too much. Jake begins laughing at me, but I flip him off.

"Guys, Niall Horan tweeted me."

Jake's fit of giggling halts, but I notice Ashton tensing up.

"WHAT?!" Alyx yells and I nod furiously. "I-I better read it."

I pick my phone up, reading over the tweet a million times.

@NiallHoran: Next up is London! Can't wait to see ye all next week. Especially a certain lady that goes by the name @Lia_Mills . Looking forward to seeing you ;)

I scream and hop up from the couch, dancing around the sitting room. I watch Jake as he picks up my phone to read the tweet, a smile forming on his pale face.

"Told you he has the hots for you."

The heat rushes to my cheeks and I shake my head. "He was being polite!"

"Bullshit," Calum chuckles. "What is with all you Irish charmers?"

I giggle, walking back to the couch and squeezing myself in between Ashton and Calum. I notice Ashton is quite tense.

"You okay, buddy?" I ask, and he looks down to me.

"Just dandy."

His cold tone makes my stomach churn, and I watch him get off the couch, leaving me baffled.

Irwin, you are one confusing male.

I sigh, looking at my phone again, only to realise my notifications have frozen my device.

"Ugh!" I groan in frustration, Jake giving me a puzzled look. "Whats wrong, grumpy pants?"

"My phone froze because of my feed blowing up again!"

Jake furrows his eyebrows, then takes out his phone. He taps on his screen a few times, until I see a familiar smirk form on his face.

"Lia, all members of One Direction have followed you."

And right there, and right then,

I faint.

________________________________

My mind wakes up before my body does.

My head is pounding for some reason, and I don't quite remember why until I recall the events mentally of what caused me to faint.

Slowly, feeling returns in my limbs and I open my eyes, to be met with several pairs staring at me.

"Thank God you're awake." Jake sighs.

"Seriously, you fainted because the One Direction lads followed you?"

My head snaps in the direction of a rather pink looking Luke. I feel puzzled, until I see a purple mark in his neck.

"Don't act all fucking innocent with me, Hemmings. Looks like someone got a bit flustered themselves."

All the boys and Alyx's faces look at Luke and a red-faced Tarra, shooting them smirks.

"Get some!" Michael yells and Alyx pats his shoulder, telling him to hush.

I realise I'm in my bedroom, my head relaxing against a few pillows. Jake hands me a tablet and a glass of water.

"Drink up, it'll lessen the pain."

I thank him and follow his instructions, only stopping when I hear the door ring. Jake smiles widely and tells us he'll be back in a second.

I look at everyone suspiciously, eyeing Calum in particular. He looks like hes about to burst out laughing.

"Hood," I narrow my eyes at the Australian boy. "Who is that?"

He does nothing but wink when I hear more than a few pairs of feet coming towards the room.

I sit at the side of my bed, taking a drink out of the glass. But it soon falls from my grip when I see Jake and a few other very familiar faces come into my line of vision.

________________________________

A/N: oooh. Shocker;)

~Leah x