Chapter 29

Tarra's POV

"I need a shower," I giggle, wiping the snow off my winter coat. It feels good that we're all together now, just like old times.

And don't get me started on Luke, hes literally the best thing thats ever happened to me.

"I'll be happy to join you."

His hot breath is fanning my neck, and I relax into his warm body. "Sorry, but not now, you perv."

Luke chuckles and kisses my neck softly. He knows I melt under his touch, but I'm not protesting. I pull away from him after a while, telling him I'll be back in a bit. I return to our room and take out some clothes.

Our room.

I'm getting all fuzzy inside.

Smiling, I walk into our ensuite bathroom and strip down, turning on the shower. I wash my hair and my body, heat restoring into my veins.

I wrap a towel around my body and exit the shower, but I nearly drop my towel when I see Luke on one knee infront of me.

"Luke?!" I exclaim, not sure whats going on.

"Tarra," he starts. "I love you, like a lot. And I don't wanna be without you again." My stomachs burns as he shoots me a heart-warming smile.

"Will you be my girlfriend, again?"

A single tear escapes my eye as I smile at him. "Of course."

He gets up and wraps his arms securely around me, flinging me up in the air. I'm too elated to realise my towel is slipping.

"Tarra," Luke smirks.

I follow his gaze and realise my towel is at a very awkward angle. My cheeks burn as I fix its position. "Sorry.."

"Don't be," he winks, and I slap his chest. But he peppers my face with kisses and I soon forget about my embarrasment.

_______________________________

Lia's POV

Everything is falling perfectly back in place.

Luke's just gone to ask Tarra out, and I have no doubt in my mind that she will accept. Alyx and Michael are glued to eachother. And Calum and I seem to be on good terms. I like Calum, he's a nice guy. And although he's made mistakes, they wern't intentional. I believe in second chances.

Then why aren't you forgiving Ashton so easily?

I sigh to myself as I scroll through Twitter, zoning in and out of Calum, Ashton and Jake's conversation. My subconsious has a valid point. I don't know why I'm not letting Ashton have my forgiveness so easily. Maybe its because he was sober when he did what he did. But I know Ashton felt, or still feels something for me.

He made a mistake. And now he has to prove he can make up for it.

My thoughts on the topic are diminished as I suddenely notice my feed is blowing up with notifications.
Over 10,000 new followers?!

Holy shit. I scroll through my feed to see what's going on. A lot of the followers seem to be One Direction accounts. I click into one of their profiles and see that they retweeted something from-

My jaw drops, my phone slowly escaping from my grasp. Calum gives me a concerned look, but I can't speak.

"Lia," he says. "You okay?"

Now everyones attention is diverted to me.

Niall freaking Horan just tweeted me!

______________________________________

A/N: hi guys! I'm sorry if some of you aren't big fans of 1D. I happen to be, but I promise this isn't gonna turn into a One Direction fanfic. Yes, they'll be included. But 5SOS is the main topic. As you can tell, the main character and Ashton are tied together, so it only seems right!

Hope my lovely friend Tarra likes this. The first POV is for you, love;)

And thank YOU guys. For all the reads and votes. I appreciate it and hopefully, they'll keep coming. I love you all.

Leah x