Chapter 15

Lia's POV

"TARRA!"

I leap into my best friends arms, nearly knocking her over. It feels so good to be with someone I sorely missed these past few weeks.

"Hey, Lia," she smiles into my shoulder and I let go of her to let her breathe again.

I had always been jealous of Tarra. She's gorgeous. Blonde hair, amazing blue eyes and and a killer figure. No wonder Luke's eyes nearly popped out of his skull when he laid eyes on her.

We continue to stand there for a bit, giggling to ourselves, until I hear a cough and realise the boys are still with us.

Lukes eyes are scanning Tarra's body up and down, and I glare at him. But secretly, I'm very happy. Jake runs over to Tarra and hugs her, mumbling something like a "nice to see you" to her. All the other boys get up to greet her and she begins shaking. She loves them as much as I do, if not more.

The minute Luke sticks out his hand, I can see her going into freak-mode. I'm trying not to laugh, its quite cute if I'm honest. She smiles and shakes his hand, both of their grip extremely firm. By this stage I'm in hysterics, I can't help it. They've only met but I can tell they're perfect for eachother.

I quickly recover and grab Ashton, bringing him into my room.

"Lia," Ashton giggles, "Why are you laughing so much?"

I shut the door and burst out laughing again, "Ashton," I mimic, "I think its about time I tell you how much Tarra is obsessed with penguin boy, and how much we looked up to ye when you didn't know us."

_______________________

Tarra's POV

My stomachs on fire. My hand is tingling.

Am I seriously infront of my celebrity crush right now? Oh god, I'm going to faint.

Calum awkwardly coughs and I break the trance we were in. Him and Michael announce they're going to get pizza and Jake dissapears into his room, and without Lia or Ashton, it's just Luke and I.

"So..Tarra," Luke smirks.

Stabbing me with a fork would hurt less than this.

"Hi, Luke," I feel the blush creep up on my pale cheeks. He leans forward into neck and whispers, "I don't bite, you know.."

"What made you think thats what I thought?" I retort sassily, confidence now welling up in my insides.

He seems impressed by my comeback, and suddenely we start getting to know eachother. He's so much nicer in real life, but I always knew he was a laid back guy. And I seem to be falling harder for his blue eyes and charming smile as the minutes go on. Is this a dream?

____________________________________

A/N: hellooo lovelies. This chapter was dedicated to my friend, Tarra, who will be playing the part of , well, Tarra, in this fanfic! XD

Shoutout to her account on this lukes_penguin_5sos do check out her books, shes incredibly talented at writing and her fanfics are seriously worth a read. Hope you enjoyed this, love♥

Anyways, im trying to think of some twists and turns in this book. Ive read loads of other 5SOS fanfics and 1D ones too (i love them alot aswell ok) and the storylines are amazing. I wanna think of something original and unique but i need a good idea:(

Vote and comment, ily all! Leah x