Weapon

Hello

Background: Real life

Triggers: Murder, manipulation

----------

Another one was dead.

Dead.

Not living.

The seemingly pointless missions that he'd been sent on ever since he turned sixteen had grown exponentially. He was seen as a weapon that could be deployed at any moment, but a weapon to be careful with. He could blow up at any moment.

Technoblade had killed another man.

He looked down to meet the blank, dark brown eyes of the person below him as he felt a tear fall down his cheek. What had he done to deserve this? 

Techno looked around warily. He really hadn't chosen the best place to take this innocent soul's life. An alleyway right next to a busy road? He's really not on his game.

What would Boss think if he was turned in to the police? 

That would be far worse than the punishment in itself.

He didn't deserve to live. He'd only taken this job so that he could send Tommy to University. The kid had a bright future in film and he could not throw that away like Techno had to. All of his University savings went to the family.

The family didn't know of Techno's second job in this Company, and it would be best if they never did. He didn't want to imagine the disappointment in Phil's eyes, the deep sadness in Will's, and the horror in Tommy's. He wouldn't be able to handle it.

The Company had found him at the young age of 13, before Phil and Will had found him and adopted him into their family. He was on the streets, begging for money when he was offered a small, simple job. An ordinary one.

How he wished to be ordinary now.

----------

Techno checked in to the Company's hotel. It was one that you could go to once you'd finished a job, before returning to your families. Techno wasted no time to get rid of the strains of the dead. They always symbolised the failure he'd become.

He sat down on the expensive bed. He never liked the riches of the Company, and where they put that money. One day, he'd stop getting involved with hits and the company wouldn't chase after him.

He knew one way of doing that, but it was too soon. His family were holding him back, but at the same time, they were the only things holding him together. 

He couldn't stay in this room for much longer. Every time he made a kill, he would be sent to this room. It was the room for the 'Blood God', a room for the man known as the Company's weapon. The bloodstains on the sheets were painfully clear to see.

He stepped out onto the rainy street without any form of weather protection and started to walk home. He never had to explain his disappearances to Phil, but Techno knew for sure that Tommy missed him the most. Tommy knew about their financial situation and helped by taking a job against his brother's will.

He'd often come home to Phil cooking food for the family, Tommy doing his homework on the kitchen table, and Wilbur sharing his recent songs with the family. Techno smiled just at the thought of that, it always warmed his heart.

He couldn't wait to watch kids movies on the couch, much to Tommy's requests. The sixteen was so childish outside of school and it always made Techno happy that the young boy trusted his adoptive family with this side of him.

He'd reached the front door of their small house, and it was surprisingly unlocked. It was never unlocked as the family knew that Techno had a key, and they never knew when Techno was coming home.

Upon entering the house, he noticed Tommy in the corner of the room, clearly waiting for him with a blank look on his face. Tommy looked up at him and stared him directly in the eyes as he called out for Phil and Will. 

Now Techno was worried.

Philza came from the small living room with Wilbur trailing in slowly after him. Now they all had grim looks on their faces as Techno just stood in the open doorway, clearly confused.

"Techno, we need to talk."

----------