Flour

Background: Real life, SBI live together

Triggers: swear :)

----------

"PHILLL!"

"WHAT, TOMMY?" 

Wilbur winced as the yelling ripped throughout the house, but smiled at his family's antics.

"I NEED TO BAKE BISCUITS (Cookies, you Americans we don't need another debate. Also, lollies = candy) FOR TUBBO'S TWITCH MILESTONE!!" Tommy screamed back. 

Wilbur had lived with them for long enough to avoid getting headaches so he continued to focus on his TV show.

"I'M BUSY WITH TECHNO."

"Of-fucking-course," Wilbur heard Tommy mutter from the kitchen.

He decided to be the good pseudo brother and check on his friend but regretted it as soon as he entered.

"What the fuck is going on here-"

"WILBUR! Come help!" Tommy said excitedly into his ear.

Tommy had flour all over the floor and benches of their once pristine kitchen, and the oven was open with disgusting under-stirred dough.

"Looks like you need help," Will snickered at the boy, ruffling his hair before washing his hands and making Tommy do the same.

The two reset the kitchen, cleaning up and everything before Tommy went and spilled the flour all over the floor.

"TOmmY!" Will screamed as a puff of flour filled the air and entered his lungs, making him cough a little.

Tommy started laughing and knelt down in the flour with no regard for his clothes and picked some of the flour up and chucked it at him.

Little gremlin.

Will grabbed handfuls of flour from the floor and benches and ran towards Tommy, being careful not to slip on the floor, and stuffed it all down Tommy's shirt, making him do a high pitched scream.

"What's going on?" 

Tommy and Wilbur turned to face Phil.

"Shit," Tommy said and bent down quickly to throw some flour at Phil.

"NO PHILZA I WILL PROTECT YOUUU!!"

Techno barrelled in front of Phil and it caused all of them to laugh uncontrollably.

Tubbo could make do with a hug and some nice words then.

-----------