Aaron X Crawler

Decided to add a new OC of mine

Aaron wandered through the Reject Facility, his gas mask securely over his face. He had been curious about this place for a while and wondered why people never entered here. He shivered as a cold breeze blew through his grey fur, before he continued his search through the facility. Just then he heard a growl and looked around, finding nothing. He shrugged and looked around more before his foot was grabbed and he was pulled to the floor. He flipped over onto his back and saw a teletubby who looked horrible. His eyes were red, his teeth were razor sharp and his legs were replaced by a sort of parasite creature. This was what Aaron had heard was called the Crawler. A misguided teletubby who had turned after falling into a large vat of custard. He tried to back away but the Crawler's tail grabbed his foot and the Crawler moved onto his stomach. Aaron panicked and tried to get the Crawler off him, one of his paws landing on the tail, rubbing the smooth leathery skin the tail had. It seemed to enjoy the contact, as it let go of his feet. Aaron removed his hand but the tail began reaching for his paw. Aaron put it back on the tail and it seemed to rub against his touch. The Crawler began to rub against Aaron, letting out some sort of growl mixed with a purr, before he got off him. Aaron slowly stood up and removed his mask.

"Why aren't you killing me?" he asked the Crawler.

"I can't kill such a good looking one." the Crawler replied, making Aaron blush a little. He bent down and lifted the Crawler up by his tail, causing the evil teletubby to squeak in surprise. Aaron placed him on his shoulder.

"So, you wanna come with me?" he asked him. The Crawler shook his head.

"No, but I would like you to stay here with me. It gets so lonely at times." the Crawler said before looking at Aaron with a pleading face that looked so cute, it was hard to imagine him as an evil teletubby. Aaron sighed and nodded.

"Fine. I'll stick around. Got boring just travelling anyway." he said as he carried the Crawler somewhere and set him down, before sitting down nearby. The Crawler's tail shot up and grabbed Aaron round the neck. Aaron was shocked and worried, before the tail pulled his head down and the Crawler smashed their lips together. Aaron was surprised by this, but relaxed and began petting the legless tubby as they kissed. The kiss soon broke and the Crawler curled up in his lap.

"Well, since you're not going anywhere for a while, do you wanna be my love?" Crawler asked, causing Aaron to blush. Being a gay teletubby, he had never had his chance to find love, especially since all the people he'd had his eye on were either taken or not gay. He then looked at the Crawler.

"Of course I would." he said as he kissed the Crawler again, causing the legless tubby to hug him tightly. Aaron smiled and kissed the tail, causing it to rub against him. He then looked at the now sleeping form of the Crawler who was curling up into a little ball in his lap and pressed a kiss to his head, causing the teletubby to smile in his sleep. Aaron gently embraced the teletubby as he fell asleep too. He knew the Crawler was an infected, but he still loved him. He nuzzled the Crawler's sleeping form, causing the legless tubby to emit a soft and gentle purr before the two shared another kiss before they slept in each other's embrace.