I Got You (Fodder X Reader)

Requested by SwiftBiscuit

Fodder is my OC.

Y/N hung for her life from a rock that jutted out from a cliff face. She had slipped while taking a walk and had fallen over the edge of the cliff, just managing to grab onto a rock. But her grip was slipping and she was too thirsty to call for help. Just as her grip slipped, a blue hand grabbed her arm. She looked up to see a blue teletubby holding her arm with both his hands.

"I've got you", he called to her. She grabbed onto his arm to try and help. The blue teletubby pulled her up and helped her away from the cliff. She was gasping for breath now, and too thirsty to say anything. The blue teletubby handed her a flask and she drank from it eagerly. When she was done, she handed it back to him.

"Thank you for helping me.", she said to the teletubby who smiled.

"No problem. We gotta look out for each other", he replied.

"What's your name?", Y/N asked him.

"My name is Fodder. What's yours?", he replied

"Y/N", Y/N replied before looking around. Fodder patted her back gently.

"You wanna come with me?", he asked. Y/N took a moment to consider it.

"Seeing as I would have died if you hadn't saved me then I guess I owe you. Sure", she replied and Fodder helped her up and the two began walking through the landscape. Y/N looked at Fodder and blushed at the sight of his fur blowing in the wind. She suddenly jumped onto his back and Fodder grunted in surprise before he chuckled and held her there gently. Y/N held onto him as he carried her. She rubbed her head against him and purred slightly. After a few hours, he gently placed her down and began cooking some food for her. He handed her a small plate of meat with plants and she eagerly began eating it. She hadn't eaten for a while. After the two ate, Y/N hugged Fodder making him blush a little.

"Thanks for saving my life", she said nuzzling his soft fur. Fodder rubbed her back smiling.

"It's alright Y/N", he replied. The night soon closed in and while Y/N slept, Fodder watched over the place. He had to keep his eyes peeled for any signs of infected that would harm him or Y/N. She was the only survivor he had seen in several weeks and he would not let her die before he had a chance to take her to safety.