Blossom X Infected Guardian

Blossom was investigating an abandoned old facility as a part of a long walk she was on. She had been travelling a lot to stay hidden from the infected that roamed the places she once loved. She noticed a sign and squinted to read it as it was badly damaged.

"Main Custard Facility...", she read before shrugging and walking around the place. For such a run down and seemingly abandoned place, it sure seemed to be functional, even the main vat of custard was running well. Just as she was about to leave to continue her journey, she was grabbed from behind and thrown into a wall. She winced in pain as she felt her cheek begin hurting. Running her paw over the area, she noticed she was bleeding. She turned to see who had thrown her and gasped in fright. In front of her stood a large male white furred teletubby wearing a cow print hat. He had empty, lifeless eyes with blood seeping from them and a crazy smile on his face. Blossom remembered this teletubby. He was the Guardian, and her crush, before he had joined Noo Noo and turned evil. She tried to back away as the teletubby advanced on her, only to end up backing into a corner.

"G-Guardian please...this isn't you", she begged him but he didn't listen. He grabbed her round the waist and hoisted her over his shoulder, carrying her close to the main custard vat. Blossom began to cry and hit his back. Just as the Guardian was about to throw her into the vat, Blossom gave one last cry of mercy.

"GUARDIAN PLEASE! I LOVE YOU!", she screamed before breaking down into tears. Those words seemed to cause the Guardian to hesitate before his empty eyes widened.

Flashback 10 years ago

Blossom and the Guardian were sat together on a sofa, with Blossom wrapping a bandage around the Guardian's arm.

"You really do need to stop climbing trees without gloves or other protective gear.", she said with a giggle. The Guardian gave her a small smile.

"Ok mom.", he said with a chuckle, making Blossom playfully hit his shoulder. 

"You're one year older than me.", she replied. Eventually the wound was bandaged up and the two sat together watching some TV. Blossom looked over at the Guardian and hugged him. She felt herself growing closer to him. Finally she realized this was the beginning of a crush on him.

Flashback end

The infected Guardian gasped and lowered Blossom to the ground. He took a moment to look over her scared face before he hugged her tightly.

"Blossom...I am so sorry...", he said as he hugged her tightly. Blossom wiped her eyes before she returned the hug.

"I truly do love you.", she said before she grabbed his face and kissed him. The Guardian's eyes widened before he felt something return to him. A feeling he had before he became infected. Love. He happily returned the kiss and hugged her tightly. The two soon broke away for air and Blossom laid her head against him. The Guardian nuzzled her gently and helped her down from the large platform and took her to a part of the facility that overlooked a large part of the horizon. The two of them sat down on the edge of a platform and watched the horizon. Blossom slipped her paw into the Guardian's hold and kissed his cheek before they continued to watch the sunset. Blossom knew he was infected, but that did not matter. She loved her little snowball too much to care about what he looked like.

This oneshot was purely made to introduce a new OC of mine named Blossom

Info on Blossom: She's a sort of light orange, has a small amount of freckles just under her eyes, blue eyes, has a scar on her cheek, antenna is a zig-zag and she sometimes wears a cap. She looks young but she's only a year younger than the Guardian. She had a crush on the normal guardian before he turned and still does despite him being infected.